Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [NSFW] 3 stages of a real nigga

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

I will never be a real nigga

I’m a crakkka tbh

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

gay

Based

I will never be a real nigga
Because...
I’m a crakkka tbh
Besides...
Plus...
Not one second. Lol

real niggas are niggers tho

you may be a nigga but never a nigger