Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [NSFL] Alleged Audio/Video of John Podesta Torturing a Child

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I have yet to see anyone debunk this, but God I wish someone would. Mossad may have this pulled from this website, if i'm soon banned after this post you know why. The people who hate Incels, the people who have pushed this upon us, the powerful elites, typically Jewish, are known to murder and rape children in brutal and horrific ways, while we rot. Some of you may know about this, I don't share this lightly, as this is one of if not the most brutal blackpill. Watch at your own risk.

Fuck Molesta and fuck the Judeo-Elites that run the West.

Is this a joke bro

Is it the Guy from pizza gate?

I mean, I didn't watch the video for obvious reasons but I'm not surprised that the elite are raping children. Sex magick, especially with young virgins, is one of the most powerful magicks. Most of the elite are kabbalist and luciferians and involved in secret orders like Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove. They are keeping aborted babies alive to sell their organs and probably ritualistic sacrifices to Moloch, Asherah and Lucifer himself. Nothing is too shocking at this point.

I mean, I didn't watch the video for obvious reasons but I'm not surprised that the elite are raping children. Sex magick, especially with young virgins, is one of the most powerful magicks. Most of the elite are kabbalist and luciferians and involved in secret orders like Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove. They are keeping aborted babies alive to sell their organs and probably ritualistic sacrifices to Moloch, Asherah and Lucifer himself. Nothing is too shocking at this point.
This post originally said something that would have made a Mossad Agent have me suicided, luckily I edited it.

I want to die
I will pray for you.

5Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
6In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
7Be not wise in your own eyes;
fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.
8It will be healing to your flesh
and refreshment to your bones.

Psalms 3:5-8

especially with young virgins, is one of the most powerful magicks.

This is why they are destroying virgins, so we can not use virgin magic for ourselves.

They are keeping aborted babies alive to sell their organs and probably ritualistic sacrifices to Moloch, Asherah and Lucifer himself. Nothing is too shocking at this point.

So it works... We should do the same.