Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NPD is only “toxic” because modern foids want you to “listen”

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Conversations can’t be only about yourself, you have to be genuinely interested in her life, her hobbies and friends etc. (JFL how to normies do that?). In a trad society a man was considered good husband as long as he could provide financially. Foids were supposed to listen and obey. You wanna talk too much you got slapped.

The more I read about “narcissistic abuse” the more I feel how spoiled and entitled modern women are.

Modern women want to be the alpha.

Literally modern women don't wanna hear about your day although they'll do is go on about their day and hobbies like an autistic nerd.

I'm a little confused. What does NPD mean? Non-Problematic Dicks?

They love dark triad men anyways.

I was narcissticly abused by foid and her smear campaign still continue after few years. Narcissist abuse it's actually pretty serious and can result in developing CTPSD and other hard mental shit. It seems for me like Cluster B personality disorders are pretty common in this times.

I was narcissticly abused by foid and her smear campaign still continue after few years. Narcissist abuse it's actually pretty serious and can result in developing CTPSD and other hard mental shit. It seems for me like Cluster B personality disorders are pretty common in this times.

A:

Screenshot from 2021 09 08 23 16 45

Screenshot from 2021 09 07 15 27 51

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 29 07

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 05 42

B:

C:

NPD is indeed toxic. I hate to derail your thread, so:

August 2013.

February 2016.

Re: the possibility of creating an A.I. with lua on roblox
Moronism
Png

#183782181Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:05 PM CST
Yes, you can accomplish this with an algorithm. The programming/scripting language itself is not the most relevant aspect. It is whether the language has the necessary, basic tools to devise an algorithm to accomplish the task. There are plenty of sample AI programs for you to examine.
Re: on a scale of 1-10 how relevant do you think you are
Moronism
Png

#183787836Tuesday, February 16, 2016 6:20 PM CST
Yes, I agree. We should cherish recognition from anonymous, impulsive adolescent schoolchildren on an Internet forum. Truthfully, I am glad to be relevant. Are you?

'Narcissist' is often someone who don't want to be a complete doormat.

ermm.. problematik thinging sweaty!!!