Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NPCs is a real phenomena. A Race of Soulless Humans Living Among Us

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
There is a reason why some "people" stay bluepilled despite all the world throws at them. A perfect example is IT. I normally refuse to acknowledge their existence in my posts and ignore threads about them but this time I'll make an exception as it is an example many of us can relate to.

I never had nor ever will register an account on reddit but I sometimes see a highIQ post and go check IT thinking this powerful post will force them to reject aspects of the bluepill. Yet they never did. This at first was baffling to me. I can understand a regular normie not rejecting the bluepill aa they never seek out confrontation of their belief but IT members are exposed to our perspective, explanations, examples and scientific evidence like the incelwiki'ss article on the scientific blackpill and other masterpieces everyday ( btw incelwiki is a brilliant composition and I applaud and thank the wiki contributors. ).

Why I kept coming back to read IT was the idea that at some point the 'nut has to crack'. That daily confrontation with posts with such weight behind it must atleast trigger some questioning of their worldview.

No matter how well written and on point the .co posts shared on IT are it never made any real impact on dismanteling the cognitive dissonance of the regular users. The only exceptions are those who left and posted they couldnt handle lurking anymore due to their worldview starting to crack. For the vast majority however this doesnt apply.

The majority just replies with the same old tired responses that have been dismanteld here many times. Such as personality, NAWALT, just socialize and b urself, entitlement, you dont get girls because of muhsoginy (reality is rejection in favor of shit tier men breeds misogyny not the other way around), just get a hooker, get a hobby, go volunteer, selfimprove, haircut etc etc etc.

They keep using these same oneliners much like an oblivion NPC.

You know those AI chatbots? No matter what you tell them you will never trigger genuine their feelings or existential questioning. It will at most glitch and spout nonsensical replies.

You cannot force an unconscious object like a pencilsharper to become a conscious being with a soul.

The same goes for humans. Not every human has a soul. Not every human is conscient. A lot who walk among us actually do not.

I know a lot of .co members are :feelsYall: atheists :feelsYall: but I still want to share this interesting article :

Organic Portals – A Race of Soulless Humans Living Among Us | Stillness in the Storm​

(Bernhard Guenther) A considerable percentage of the people wdiscle meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror.” – G.I. Gurdjieff

These are interesting times. On one hand there are changes happening on a global scale that can’t really be ignored much longer. On the other hand the majority of the population seem to live their lives as if everything is just as it always is and always will be, locked in a tunnel vision of personal and material interest.

As long as we keep lying to ourselves based on conditioning, wishful thinking, suppression or denial and believe the lies “out there”, mistaking them for truth, nothing will change.

This goes also beyond having a “positive” attitude, where hope can be merely a trap and lie to the self. Believing in lies that are “positive” in appearance (regardless how well-meaning the intent or good-hearted the person) is actually being negative and blocks one’s awareness and spiritual evolution.

Being positive can mean acknowledging something negative because it is the truth, seeing it for what it is. If you believe a lie, even if it seems positive and makes you “feel good”, you give away your free will and that has spiritual implications.

In these times of transition it becomes imperative to do seek truth and strive towards objectivity so we don’t take the “wrong” turn into entropy.

Organic Portals – The “Other” Race
One of the more difficult concepts discussed on this site is the concept of the Organic Portal.

We have received hate mail over the years, primarily from mainstream religious types and new age believers, but we get even MORE letters from people who nearly shout in relief at finally having something of an explanation for things they have observed all their lives.

What seems to cause offense is the concept that there may be more than one type of human.

Let us be clear on this point: we do not mean what is commonly or traditionally understood as race, and abhor any attempt at labeling and making checklists. What we mean exactly will be clarified further into the article.

Mouravieff is telling us that there were originally TWO races that evolved on the earth, and that these two races while being physically almost identical, were very different from a soul point of view.
It seems that one had the potential to develop a sovereign and integral soul in this lifetime, while the other were as empty cylinders in comparison and were destined to wait another “turn of the wheel” or cosmic cycle.

The adamic race is the race that suffered the Fall, which meant the breaking of the connection between the higher centers (giving access to higher knowing/awareness) and the lower centers (which govern physical existence), and which left adamic man in the same “playground” as pre-adamic man, effectively rendering us all OP’s until we learn how to develop the soul.
Basically, until adamic man starts to develop himself consciously through esoteric work, he is on the same level as pre-adamic man (Organic Portal), however he has the potential to develop a soul (activating the higher centers) through work and conscious efforts.

Hence everyone is essentially an “Organic Portal” until the Awakening of the higher centers, which is only possible for adamic man.

As our research into psychopaths continued, and especially in reading the work The Mask of Sanity by H. Cleckley, we came to the conclusion that there exists what we call the “garden variety” psychopath.

This is the psychopath who is “successful” in the sense that he doesn’t get caught. He operates invisibly in society. He looks and acts just like “we” do, going about the activities of daily life, and yet something is “missing.”
As Cleckley describes it:

The observer is confronted with a convincing mask of sanity. All the outward features of this mask are intact; it cannot be displaced or penetrated by questions directed toward deeper personality levels.

The examiner never hits upon the chaos sometimes found on searching beneath the outer surface of a paranoid schizophrenic.

The thought processes retain their normal aspect under psychiatric investigations and in technical tests designed to bring out obscure evidence of derangement.

Examination reveals not merely an ordinary two-dimensional mask but what seems to be a solid and substantial structural image of the sane and rational personality.

He might then be thought of, in the full literal sense, as an example of what Trélat meant to designate by his expressive term, la folie lucide.

Furthermore, this personality structure in all theoretical situations functions in a manner apparently identical with that of normal, sane functioning.

Logical thought processes may be seen in perfect operation no matter how they are stimulated or treated under experimental conditions.

Furthermore, the observer finds verbal and facial expressions, tones of voice, and all the other signs we have come to regard as implying conviction and emotion and the normal experiencing of life as we know it ourselves and as we assume it to be in others.

All judgments of value and emotional appraisals are sane and appropriate when the Psychopath is tested in verbal examinations.

Only very slowly and by a complex estimation or judgment based on multitudinous small impressions does the conviction come upon us that, despite these intact rational processes, these normal emotional affirmations, and their consistent application in all directions, we are dealing here not with a complete man at all but with something that suggests a subtly constructed reflex machine which can mimic the human personality perfectly.
This smoothly operating psychic apparatus reproduces consistently not only specimens of good human reasoning but also appropriate simulations of normal human emotion in response to nearly all the varied stimuli of life.

So perfect is this reproduction of a whole and normal man that no one who examines him in a clinical setting can point out in scientific or objective terms why, or how, he is not real.

And yet we eventually come to know or feel we know that reality, in the sense of full, healthy experiencing of life, is not here.

Cleckley is describing a person who is able to mimic the human personality, but who leaves the impression that something is not there.

They have a personality structure which “functions in a manner apparently identical with that of normal, sane functioning” and yet when all is said and done, “we are dealing here not with a complete man at all but with something that suggests a subtly constructed reflex machine which can mimic the human personality perfectly” to the point that “no one who examines him in a clinical setting can point out in scientific or objective terms why, or how, he is not real.”

Moreover, we must remember that Cleckley is dealing with clinical cases, the psychopath who has been caught, who has a program malfunction, otherwise they would not have been in his office. These people, even with minor glitches, can pass almost imperceptibly among us.

The type referred to here as “Organic Portals” (for reasons which will become clear), are people whose abilities of imitation are so developed, so much an integral part of who they are, that they can only be discovered after years of observation. The psychopath is the failed organic portal.

Most Organic Portals have no inclination to break laws, in fact the majority have no real inclinations at all other than to pursue the “A influences” (Mouravieff’s term) otherwise known as the social norms, such as money, career, sex, marriage, fame or any of a host of other “ideals” that we are all encouraged to strive for from an early age.

The attainment of these goals is held up in global society as the culmination of the search for happiness, yet it is evident from the state of our world today that true happiness remains as illusory and elusive as ever…at least for those who have an inkling that there is “something more”.

So where do these “life goals” that serve us so badly come from? Is it possible that they are in fact someone else’s ideas and goals for us…is it in someone else’s interest that most of us expend our energies and efforts in a fruitless pursuit of chimerical happiness?

This concept is not new at cassiopaea.org and is therefore an idea that will not be strange to regular readers of the site, but what is new and indeed very strange is the idea that there could be billions of these Organic Portals who have been vectored toward keeping those unaware of this concept lost in the “wilderness and desert”, ensuring the continued production of “loosh” from all of humanity.

It should be noted here that we are not talking of some form of malignancy or evil on the part of Organic Portals, rather it would seem that they are simply doing and acting according to their natures, which it appears is to a large extent “soul-less”.

This is a very important point. There is nothing “wrong” with Organic Portals or being an OP. They serve a specific function in the grand scheme of existence. They can’t be anything else but that.

As the research, ideas and thoughts developed it was one revelation after another, and it soon became clear how possible this grand plan could have been implemented:

It seems there are possibly 3 billion organic portals sharing the planet, that is, one out of two people on the planet may be effectively soul-less

Source:

@Iamnothere000

Last edited:
The fact there are people that still believe in flat earth, reject evolution, and other cope beliefs makes it quite easy for me to see why many people will never accept the science of lookism and the blackpill.
Humans by nature are designed to be copers, and that's all they do. IT is no different and all the gaslighting and picking and choosing things we do to mock us is all a cope by them to undermine the actual facts of the blackpill.

Honestly I blame phones. Read manufacturing consent. Normalcattle spend on average like half the waking day on they phones. Presumably on social media absorbing system supportive messaging for the greater part of the day. They are exposed to so much reinforcing stimuli it's near impossible to convince them of the truth

Many of them larp as Christains.

OP the soul/non-soul seems like a false dichotomy, I think NPCs just have GURPS-style mental disadvantages.

I read the post until the Organic Postal stuff and I agree, it really feels like talking with NPCs.
In the future though, AI is going to be so advanced that instead of saying NPCs, we will say something along the lines of "old NPCs", implying they are too stupid to be considered modern NPCs.

Yeah, their are soulless humans amongst us created by the archons. Some are shape shifting reptilians and most of them are in politics

There are some people who can Change their personality at will. Its more Like a sociopathic Thing . Being aware of your Surroundings and adapt If necessary.

They are soulless in the sencee They arent obligated to themselfs.

I Wish i was that streetsmart to be able to pull that Off.

Last edited:
If they are all npcs. I have the right to brutally destroy them

The fact there are people that still believe in flat earth, reject evolution, and other cope beliefs makes it quite easy for me to see why many people will never accept the science of lookism and the blackpill.
Humans by nature are designed to be copers, and that's all they do.
Very true brocel, high iq. Humans are great at coping as the truth about how shallow we are, the randomness of life etc would shatter many.

If they are all npcs. I have the right to brutally destroy them

You do. Nothing of value would be lost. They are no better than common animals that we consume for food. I wouldn't mind cooking and eating a foid if I was starving

High IQ and bookmarked. There are some very interesting ideas to explore here. Humans have definitely diverged and splintered off into separate evolutionary paths before. Mouravieff’s suggestion is not too farfetched.

No one who is living a good life, experiencing love and sex and family and all the good stuff, gives a shit about the pill.

NPCdom comes in degrees there isn't just soul/unsoul but we are born without souls and gradually develop soulishness to varying degreees

Humans by nature are designed to be copers, and that's all they do. IT is no different and all the gaslighting and picking and choosing things we do to mock us is all a cope by them to undermine the actual facts of the blackpill.
Typical shill response. Water has no curvature over large bodies, gravity has never been proven to exist scientifically on a small scale and interspecies evolution has never been observed or proven, only adaptation within a species to it's environment. You're the religious fanatic and you don't even know it, you're a Scientism cult member.

There is a reason why some "people" stay bluepilled despite all the world throws at them. A perfect example is IT. I normally refuse to acknowledge their existence in my posts and ignore threads about them but this time I'll make an exception as it is an example many of us can relate to.

I never had nor ever will register an account on reddit but I sometimes see a highIQ post and go check IT thinking this powerful post will force them to reject aspects of the bluepill. Yet they never did. This at first was baffling to me. I can understand a regular normie not rejecting the bluepill aa they never seek out confrontation of their belief but IT members are exposed to our perspective, explanations, examples and scientific evidence like the incelwiki'ss article on the scientific blackpill and other masterpieces everyday ( btw incelwiki is a brilliant composition and I applaud and thank the wiki contributors. ).

Why I kept coming back to read IT was the idea that at some point the 'nut has to crack'. That daily confrontation with posts with such weight behind it must atleast trigger some questioning of their worldview.

No matter how well written and on point the .co posts shared on IT are it never made any real impact on dismanteling the cognitive dissonance of the regular users. The only exceptions are those who left and posted they couldnt handle lurking anymore due to their worldview starting to crack. For the vast majority however this doesnt apply.

The majority just replies with the same old tired responses that have been dismanteld here many times. Such as personality, NAWALT, just socialize and b urself, entitlement, you dont get girls because of muhsoginy (reality is rejection in favor of shit tier men breeds misogyny not the other way around), just get a hooker, get a hobby, go volunteer, selfimprove, haircut etc etc etc.

They keep using these same oneliners much like an oblivion NPC.

You know those AI chatbots? No matter what you tell them you will never trigger genuine their feelings or existential questioning. It will at most glitch and spout nonsensical replies.

You cannot force an unconscious object like a pencilsharper to become a conscious being with a soul.

The same goes for humans. Not every human has a soul. Not every human is conscient. A lot who walk among us actually do not.

I know a lot of .co members are :feelsYall: atheists :feelsYall: but I still want to share this interesting article :

Organic Portals – A Race of Soulless Humans Living Among Us | Stillness in the Storm​

(Bernhard Guenther) A considerable percentage of the people wdiscle meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror.” – G.I. Gurdjieff

These are interesting times. On one hand there are changes happening on a global scale that can’t really be ignored much longer. On the other hand the majority of the population seem to live their lives as if everything is just as it always is and always will be, locked in a tunnel vision of personal and material interest.

As long as we keep lying to ourselves based on conditioning, wishful thinking, suppression or denial and believe the lies “out there”, mistaking them for truth, nothing will change.

This goes also beyond having a “positive” attitude, where hope can be merely a trap and lie to the self. Believing in lies that are “positive” in appearance (regardless how well-meaning the intent or good-hearted the person) is actually being negative and blocks one’s awareness and spiritual evolution.

Being positive can mean acknowledging something negative because it is the truth, seeing it for what it is. If you believe a lie, even if it seems positive and makes you “feel good”, you give away your free will and that has spiritual implications.

In these times of transition it becomes imperative to do seek truth and strive towards objectivity so we don’t take the “wrong” turn into entropy.

Organic Portals – The “Other” Race
One of the more difficult concepts discussed on this site is the concept of the Organic Portal.

We have received hate mail over the years, primarily from mainstream religious types and new age believers, but we get even MORE letters from people who nearly shout in relief at finally having something of an explanation for things they have observed all their lives.

What seems to cause offense is the concept that there may be more than one type of human.

Let us be clear on this point: we do not mean what is commonly or traditionally understood as race, and abhor any attempt at labeling and making checklists. What we mean exactly will be clarified further into the article.

Mouravieff is telling us that there were originally TWO races that evolved on the earth, and that these two races while being physically almost identical, were very different from a soul point of view.
It seems that one had the potential to develop a sovereign and integral soul in this lifetime, while the other were as empty cylinders in comparison and were destined to wait another “turn of the wheel” or cosmic cycle.

The adamic race is the race that suffered the Fall, which meant the breaking of the connection between the higher centers (giving access to higher knowing/awareness) and the lower centers (which govern physical existence), and which left adamic man in the same “playground” as pre-adamic man, effectively rendering us all OP’s until we learn how to develop the soul.
Basically, until adamic man starts to develop himself consciously through esoteric work, he is on the same level as pre-adamic man (Organic Portal), however he has the potential to develop a soul (activating the higher centers) through work and conscious efforts.

Hence everyone is essentially an “Organic Portal” until the Awakening of the higher centers, which is only possible for adamic man.

As our research into psychopaths continued, and especially in reading the work The Mask of Sanity by H. Cleckley, we came to the conclusion that there exists what we call the “garden variety” psychopath.

This is the psychopath who is “successful” in the sense that he doesn’t get caught. He operates invisibly in society. He looks and acts just like “we” do, going about the activities of daily life, and yet something is “missing.”
As Cleckley describes it:

The observer is confronted with a convincing mask of sanity. All the outward features of this mask are intact; it cannot be displaced or penetrated by questions directed toward deeper personality levels.

The examiner never hits upon the chaos sometimes found on searching beneath the outer surface of a paranoid schizophrenic.

The thought processes retain their normal aspect under psychiatric investigations and in technical tests designed to bring out obscure evidence of derangement.

Examination reveals not merely an ordinary two-dimensional mask but what seems to be a solid and substantial structural image of the sane and rational personality.

He might then be thought of, in the full literal sense, as an example of what Trélat meant to designate by his expressive term, la folie lucide.

Furthermore, this personality structure in all theoretical situations functions in a manner apparently identical with that of normal, sane functioning.

Logical thought processes may be seen in perfect operation no matter how they are stimulated or treated under experimental conditions.

Furthermore, the observer finds verbal and facial expressions, tones of voice, and all the other signs we have come to regard as implying conviction and emotion and the normal experiencing of life as we know it ourselves and as we assume it to be in others.

All judgments of value and emotional appraisals are sane and appropriate when the Psychopath is tested in verbal examinations.

Only very slowly and by a complex estimation or judgment based on multitudinous small impressions does the conviction come upon us that, despite these intact rational processes, these normal emotional affirmations, and their consistent application in all directions, we are dealing here not with a complete man at all but with something that suggests a subtly constructed reflex machine which can mimic the human personality perfectly.
This smoothly operating psychic apparatus reproduces consistently not only specimens of good human reasoning but also appropriate simulations of normal human emotion in response to nearly all the varied stimuli of life.

So perfect is this reproduction of a whole and normal man that no one who examines him in a clinical setting can point out in scientific or objective terms why, or how, he is not real.

And yet we eventually come to know or feel we know that reality, in the sense of full, healthy experiencing of life, is not here.

Cleckley is describing a person who is able to mimic the human personality, but who leaves the impression that something is not there.

They have a personality structure which “functions in a manner apparently identical with that of normal, sane functioning” and yet when all is said and done, “we are dealing here not with a complete man at all but with something that suggests a subtly constructed reflex machine which can mimic the human personality perfectly” to the point that “no one who examines him in a clinical setting can point out in scientific or objective terms why, or how, he is not real.”

Moreover, we must remember that Cleckley is dealing with clinical cases, the psychopath who has been caught, who has a program malfunction, otherwise they would not have been in his office. These people, even with minor glitches, can pass almost imperceptibly among us.

The type referred to here as “Organic Portals” (for reasons which will become clear), are people whose abilities of imitation are so developed, so much an integral part of who they are, that they can only be discovered after years of observation. The psychopath is the failed organic portal.

Most Organic Portals have no inclination to break laws, in fact the majority have no real inclinations at all other than to pursue the “A influences” (Mouravieff’s term) otherwise known as the social norms, such as money, career, sex, marriage, fame or any of a host of other “ideals” that we are all encouraged to strive for from an early age.

The attainment of these goals is held up in global society as the culmination of the search for happiness, yet it is evident from the state of our world today that true happiness remains as illusory and elusive as ever…at least for those who have an inkling that there is “something more”.

So where do these “life goals” that serve us so badly come from? Is it possible that they are in fact someone else’s ideas and goals for us…is it in someone else’s interest that most of us expend our energies and efforts in a fruitless pursuit of chimerical happiness?

This concept is not new at cassiopaea.org and is therefore an idea that will not be strange to regular readers of the site, but what is new and indeed very strange is the idea that there could be billions of these Organic Portals who have been vectored toward keeping those unaware of this concept lost in the “wilderness and desert”, ensuring the continued production of “loosh” from all of humanity.

It should be noted here that we are not talking of some form of malignancy or evil on the part of Organic Portals, rather it would seem that they are simply doing and acting according to their natures, which it appears is to a large extent “soul-less”.

This is a very important point. There is nothing “wrong” with Organic Portals or being an OP. They serve a specific function in the grand scheme of existence. They can’t be anything else but that.

As the research, ideas and thoughts developed it was one revelation after another, and it soon became clear how possible this grand plan could have been implemented:

It seems there are possibly 3 billion organic portals sharing the planet, that is, one out of two people on the planet may be effectively soul-less

Source:

@Iamnothere000
amogus

This says 1 out of 3 are Organic Portals, but I think the true number might actually be as high as 70 or 80%.

Nearly all women operate on autopilot and their brains are physically too small and don't have enough neurons to achieve true consciousness or higher thinking ability. It explains nearly everything about them. They are basically like deer, and live moment to moment on instincts with very simple primal urges like fucking Chad and procreating with him, mimicking emotion (fake crying), manipulation, getting money, and extracting resources from betas. None of them have souls. They can't think or plan for the long term. They cant understand concepts like loyalty or honor. It's not their fault, their brains just aren't capable of these things.

Last edited:
Living where?
BBBB5AB5 20EF 4F2C A24A 3763453BE6CB

Only incels are actual players. Normies are all NPCs.

Typical shill response. Water has no curvature over large bodies, gravity has never been proven to exist scientifically on a small scale and interspecies evolution has never been observed or proven, only adaptation within a species to it's environment. You're the religious fanatic and you don't even know it, you're a Scientism cult member.
how does a plane go from one place to another if Earth is flat? why world wide round trip flights possible?
This says 1 out of 3 are Organic Portals, but I think the true number might actually be as high as 70 or 80%.

Nearly all women operate on autopilot and their brains are physically too small and don't have enough neurons to achieve true consciousness or higher thinking ability. It explains nearly everything about them. They are basically like deer, and live moment to moment on instincts with very simple primal urges like fucking Chad and procreating with him, mimicking emotion (fake crying), manipulation, getting money, and extracting resources from betas. None of them have souls. They can't think or plan for the long term. They cant understand concepts like loyalty or honor. It's not their fault, their brains just aren't capable of these things.
high IQ. I have to agree. but I also have to say author should have talked about degrees of NPC Dom too. some are clearly more NPC than others.

Typical shill response. Water has no curvature over large bodies
You can see the curvature, it’s just that the so big that you have to go up in height a lot to see it.

Gravity just means masses are attracted to one another. The reason you can’t see it at small scales is because other forces are far far stronger and affect us a lot more. But one you get to planetary sizes, the charges overall cancel out at such large scales, but the mass just growing and growing. Hence why it’s more relevant at large scales. As for the other fundamental forces of nature, they only operate at small scales and rapdly decay over

Evolution is a natural result of random genetic mutation in all organisms and population reproductive isolation. Eventually the two populations accumulate so many mutations that their reproductive systems or chromosomal structures are no longer compatible.

how does a plane go from one place to another if Earth is flat? why world wide round trip flights possible?

high IQ. I have to agree. but I also have to say author should have talked about degrees of NPC Dom too. some are clearly more NPC than others.
These kinds of people that claim everything is a conspiracy are most likely government psyops that are used to make conspiracy theorists look bad and dismiss all actual legitimate conspiracies that are true.

I used to believe this was just a meme. But more and more, I've come to realize, people just don't think. Technically, they have brains in their vacuous skulls, but they never use them, they never exercise them. At all. They take what they're given, wrap it up in their own preconceived notions and simplistic beliefs, and go about their days like nothing is wrong.

It's starting to make sense how dictatorships can just arise; people just give a fuck, because they don't think.