Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NPC theory is real

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
cant remember how long ago but there was a normie _______ (idk what to call him hes not my friend or anything close to it) and 4 times that i had to spend time with him he would tell exact same stories each time, just in different order lmao, even when i tried to stop him like "yeah you told me that" he just kept on going

They are reciting lines from a script.

cant remember how long ago but there was a normie _______ (idk what to call him hes not my friend or anything close to it) and 4 times that i had to spend time with him he would tell exact same stories :ha..feels::ha..feels:each time, just in different order lmao, even when i tried to stop him like "yeah you told me that" he just kept on going
In high school and today, I have several friends who generally always talk about the same topics and always repeat the same habits. But what you tell is really scary, I remember a member who spoke to me in a very scientific way about the possibility that this theory is true.

There's a very easy NPC test.

Say "hi" to someone and then abruptly stop yourself. They'll fill in the blanks to answer the questions they think you're asking and expect to be asked. It's funny when they catch themselves doing it and get embarrassed. Sometimes I'll say hi to people like a store employee and they'll do this a lot.

NPC.exe runs on a lot of brains.

In high school and today, I have several friends who generally always talk about the same topics and always repeat the same habits. But what you tell is really scary, I remember a member who spoke to me in a very scientific way about the possibility that this theory is true.
80% of people not having inner monologue sounds really scary ngl
There's a very easy NPC test.

Say "hi" to someone and then abruptly stop yourself. They'll fill in the blanks to answer the questions they think you're asking and expect to be asked. It's funny when they catch themselves doing it and get embarrassed. Sometimes I'll say hi to people like a store employee and they'll do this a lot.

NPC.exe runs on a lot of brains.
based department

That's sounds more like some old normie trying to awkwardly fit in than like an NPC to me.

It's common for old average to ugly guys to tell the same stories over and over again because their lives were pretty uneventful so they dearly remember the best moments over and over and over. And with age, your memory goes down the drain.

Yeah I know a guy like that. It's annoying. NPC's stfu.

What is there to really say though? People with social lives spend all their time gossiping about their social lives. It's about constant analysis of current social dynamics; the formation and disintegration of alliances. Just look at any soap opera and you have the encapsulation of social interest in it's entirety. I'd argue beliefs are irrelevant in an objective sense. Merely manifestations of the mind in service of alliance analysis.

even the poorest slave feels good about himself when he sees someone even worse off .

We are the NPCs in chads and foids world tbh

cant remember how long ago but there was a normie _______ (idk what to call him hes not my friend or anything close to it) and 4 times that i had to spend time with him he would tell exact same stories each time, just in different order lmao, even when i tried to stop him like "yeah you told me that" he just kept on going
Fuck npcs

At least NPCs are able to drive.

might have been an extreme autist