Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NPC princess hates bad orange man

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Npchate

Trump would never take her seriously.

who is that caveman looking foid? Like why is she popular?

Ooooffff
I can feel the distaste from her face.

Orange is the new black, right? Is she racist?

Nah,she actually doesn't know shit about politics,Democrats found a new great tool that attracts the views and cheers of everyone like a pop star so they kidnapped her and brainwashed her to exactly think and behave like them and of course that includes orange man bad.

Nah,she actually doesn't know shit about politics,Democrats found a new great tool that attracts the views and cheers of everyone like a pop star so they kidnapped her and brainwashed her to exactly think and behave like them and of course that includes orange man bad.
ALEXXXX JONESSSSS
Long time no see pal.

Meanwhile her looksmatch went ER
1200px Greta Thunberg 02 cropped

B4016CA0 0B23 4175 83E9 7614B1DF6362 w250 r0 s

It's funny how a small foid is all it takes to control and brainwash the soycucks. Proof that they are all pedophiles

Omg i hate her. Her dad works in that field and she is giving ur dad also attention :feelstrash:

It's funny how a small foid is all it takes to control and brainwash the soycucks. Proof that they are all pedophiles
Muhh petite lady.
> Tips fedora
> Soy face

Can't stand that little bitch and her pushers.

only Zionist cucks love Trump

only Zionist cucks love Trump
I don’t love him, but I think it’s funny to see how much liberals absolutely hate him.

Greta Thunberg is basically a weaponised grassroots political campaign. Boggles my mind that anyway thinks she is genuine. Her mom was a huge open borders activist nut.

She also appears to have regal alcohol syndrome as well as claiming to have assburgers