Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee NPC messages only thread

You just need to be more outgoing, bro
It's your personality
Just shower, bro
Maybe groom your facial hair and shave a little

This is why you're incel.

You just need to be good

Stop blaming others and work on yourself bro.

Python:
for incel in incels:
    incel.terrorist = True

Cut your long hair bruh. (i'm jealous)

Oh yeah, almost forgot.

NPC = forced meme
Lol.

just put yourself out there bro

"Decent human bean"
"Just get a haircut bro"
"Tinder is not real life"

Go for short girls bro!
They all like tall guys

Youre not entitled to sex but women are entitled to your money and your help even if they don't sleep with you sweetie !

Well, I can't blame them for that. If you're an incel and not misogynist you're a cuck.
No it's the fact that they claim ALL incels are "woman haters" and shit when that's not even true

go for the hottest girl because everyone is afraid to approach her
No it's the fact that they claim ALL incels are "woman haters" and shit when that's not even true
Oh. Ok then, I misunderstood you.

"It's almost as if..."

"It's no wonder you're incel if you're posting these things anonymously on the internet! I bet girls can sense your bad personality"
4htg

YAAS SLAY QUEEN

Python:
for incel in incels:
    incel.terrorist = True
Python:
for incel in incels:
    incel.terrorist = True
    self.soy.drink()
    self.view_site(self.known_sites.incels)

def view_site(self, site):
    if site == self.known_sites.incels:
        self.mood = moods.bad
    for post in site:
        if post.iq < 80:
            self.post(self.known_sites.inceltears)
            self.mood == moods.good
        else:
             self.soy.drink()
    if self.mood == moods.bad:
         self.soy.drink(everything=True)
self self self self self self

ew python
get some vitamin C you python jews

Be nice to us.
Respect us.
Treat us like queen.
Do our nails.
Do our laundries
Do our homework.
Do everything for us but you won't get to do us.

Wtf bro why so much hate
You need therapy
You need to love yourself before you can love others
You let hate consume you that's why noone likes you

Python:
for incel in incels:
    incel.terrorist = True
    self.soy.drink()
    self.view_site(self.known_sites.incels)

def view_site(self, site):
    if site == self.known_sites.incels:
        self.mood = moods.bad
    for post in site:
        if post.iq < 80:
            self.post(self.known_sites.inceltears)
            self.mood == moods.good
        else:
             self.soy.drink()
    if self.mood == moods.bad:
         self.soy.drink(everything=True)
self self self self self self
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wtf bro why so much hate
You need therapy
You need to love yourself before you can love others
You let hate consume you that's why noone likes you

Yep. Heard it all before. The sad thing is saying those are only for there own benefit to look like the good guys at the end and get that female validation they so desperately crave.

ofcourse you wont have any success with this mindset.

its called being a decent human

Stop having such a defeatist mentality broo.

Stop being so bitter broo.

Spotted the incel. Who hurt you sweetie?

Last edited:
Hey Incel! Go kill yourself! You can't get any women because of your personality, ok?

Feminist Shaming Tactics
Shaming tactics are emotional devices meant to play on a man's insecurities and shut down debate. They are meant to elicit sympathy for women and to demonize men who ask hard questions. Feminist shaming tactics are argumentum ad hominem.

Shaming tactics are used against men whenever a discussion arises about feminism, men's issues, divorce, romance, marriage, domestic violence, child support, visitation, false accusations, workplace benefits, false imprisonment, over-criminalization, and more.

Charge of Irascibility: The man is accused of having anger management issues. Whatever negative emotions he has are assumed to be unjustifiable. "You're bitter.", "You need to get over your anger at women.", or "You are so negative."

Charge of Cowardice: The man is accused of having an unjustifiable fear of interaction with women. "You need to get over your fear.", "Step up and take a chance like a man.", or "You're afraid of a strong woman."

Charge of Hypersensitivity: The man is accused of being hysterical or exaggerating the problems of men. "Stop whining.", "Get over it.", "Suck it up like a man.", "You guys don't have it as nearly as bad as us women.", "You're just afraid of losing your male privileges." "Your fragile male ego...", or "Wow. You guys need to get a grip."

Charge of Puerility: The man is accused of being immature and or irresponsible in some manner that reflects badly on his status as an adult male. "Grow up.", "You are so immature.", "Do you live with your mother?", "I'm not interested in boys. I'm interested in real men.", "Men are shirking their God-given responsibility to marry and bear children."

Charge of Endangerment: The man is accused of being a menace in some undefined manner. "You guys are scary." or "You make me feel afraid."

Charge of Rationalization: The man is accused of explaining away his own failures and or dissatisfaction by blaming women for his problems. "You are just bitter because you can't get laid."

Charge of Fanaticism: The man is accused of subscribing to an intolerant, extremist ideology or of being devoted to an ignorant viewpoint. "You're one of those right-wing wackos.", "You're an extremist", "You sound like the KKK/Hitler Youth/racist." or "... more anti-feminist zaniness"

Charge of Invirility: The target's sexual orientation or masculinity is called into question. "Are you gay?", "I need a real man, not a sissy." or "You're such a wimp."

Charge of Overgeneralization: The target is accused of making generalizations or supporting unwarranted stereotypes about women. "I'm not like that.", "Stop generalizing.", "That's a sexist stereotype."

Charge of Misogyny: The target is accused of displaying some form of unwarranted malice to a particular woman or to women in general. "You misogynist creep.", "Why do you hate women?", "Do you love your mother?", "You are insensitive to the plight of women.", "You are mean-spirited.", "You view women as doormats.", "You want to roll back the rights of women.", "You are going to make me cry."

Charge of Instability: The target is accused of being emotionally or mentally unstable. "You're unstable.", "You have issues.", "You need therapy.", "Weirdo."

Charge of Unattractiveness: The target is accused of having no romantic potential as far as women are concerned. "I bet you are fat and ugly.", "You can't get laid!", "Creep!", "Loser!", "Have you thought about the problem being you?"

Threat of Withheld Affection: The man is admonished that his viewpoints or behavior will cause women to reject him as a mate. "No woman will marry you with that attitude." or "You will never get laid!"

by menforjustice.net June 14, 2009

I found the incel.

Orange man bad.

Let's unpack this . . . I find your criticisms of polyamory to be problematic.

"This is Brock. Oh hey, how are you doing? There are so many different types of Pokémon in the world. As you could guess, I like Rock-type Pokémon best. They're solid and rough, and yet somewhat brittle at the same time. Once you've really gotten to know them, they're quite cute. What do you think?"

What you did was literally rape

Spot the incel! Teehe

I am what you guys call chad and I assure you that all you have to do is respect women :soy:

just improve your personality br0

I know an ugly guy that gets tons of chicks, because of his personality