Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NPC friends

• Thread starter Frankenstein's M.
  • Start date
Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
A Group of guys I hang with that just so happens to be a mix if incels and low tier normie, who for what ever fucking reason won't swallow any black pill don't matter how much evidence I show them. The normalfags of the group think they have a chance at Stacy:lul: when at best they only have a chance with 2/10 subhuman foids, to further prove this I made them set up tinder accounts and they only got like 2-3 matches with hideous subhuman foids, and even after that they still criticize me for trying with black landwales and deform foids, yet they themselves cannot do any better than that, some of them are even KTH virgins and still move through life with the idea that they have a chance with someone better looking, one of them is a curry and said he's only interested in cute white foids:lul:. Tbh they've become comedy for me.

why bother tbh, let them discover it themselves. Its the best way...

Tbh they've become comedy for me.
At first you're smiling like an innocent lamb,
then you cry as you understand the truth ...
While Chad always had a good homeric laugh.

But we, incels, have come to the point where we cry and laugh at the very same time.

Im beginning to think that most humans are just npcs. They are just programmed to cope through life to please the programmers in their twisted experiments

Start with faceandlms vids, they are great

Why though?
He has a good voice and his vids are good(production quality)
I find him annoying. And he is over the top With The face part thats all he whines about

Trying to blackpill normies is like talking to a wall

Im beginning to think that most humans are just npcs. They are just programmed to cope through life to please the programmers in their twisted experiments

Just fitting society's agenda

I still think I have a chance at a Brooke Shields.

Keep the ones that are open to being blackpilled and drop the rest. Pussysniffing white knights will betray you for a whiff of used up vagina

Lol do any of them have girlfriends?