Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NPC feminist has a mental malfunction after being forced to admit men are stronger than women

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Then of course random subhuman whiteknight fags swept in to "protect" the poor feminist from the evil man getting her to use her walnut brain.

I feel like it takes sooooo much effort to convince yourself of all this bluepill leftist gender bullshit.. some insane, Olympic-tier mental gymnastics.

Easy way to make her crash is to ask her how tall her last 5 boyfriends were lmao and if she would want to get fucked by a 5’2” guy.. and ask her “why not” when she inevitably says no..

You can go a little further and make the guy not only 5’2”, but Indian, balding, framecel, wide hips, small dick, etc, etc, etc.. the blackpill is there, it’s just waiting to be discovered.

Women aren’t capable of any intellectual discussions. They are all low IQ and too emotional/prideful to accept facts.

who cares about what women think honestly

i just want to put my penis into their vagina and hold their hands

their opinions were held irrelevant for the majority of mankinds existence

Why is it white knights always have the most punchable faces?

Is she 8 yo? Holy fucking shiet

You can actually see her brian start to implode as it tries to comprehend such a simple and factual point :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Maxresdefault

also look at this savage in the back :lul:

I feel like it takes sooooo much effort to convince yourself of all this bluepill leftist gender bullshit.. some insane, Olympic-tier mental gymnastics.

Easy way to make her crash is to ask her how tall her last 5 boyfriends were lmao and if she would want to get fucked by a 5’2” guy.. and ask her “why not” when she inevitably says no..

You can go a little further and make the guy not only 5’2”, but Indian, balding, framecel, wide hips, small dick, etc, etc, etc.. the blackpill is there, it’s just waiting to be discovered.
"You need to get out more, women always date guys like that. Not me or my friends though, teehee."
:lul: They remind me of generic low iq henchmen you see in movies that easily get their ass beat.
Is she 8 yo? Holy fucking shiet
The mind of an 8 y/o in the body of a 38 y/o.

Women aren’t capable of any intellectual discussions. They are all low IQ and too emotional/prideful to accept facts.

It's hard to handle being slapped in the face by reality when you've spent your entire life on just exist mode.

The cycling guy in the background is cool af.

It's hard to handle being slapped in the face by reality when you've spent your entire life on just exist mode.
Somehow she doesn't mind when chad chokes her and spits in her face, but when a sub6 tells her "men are stronger than women" she immediately cries to her whiteknights.

Females are nothing but weak, mindless animals that need to be tamed

This is why incels need to pack and gymmaxx. Members of the Black Panther party are out here on patrol and shit over upset ladies. She probably fucked all those corny niggas afterwards. All a bitch has to do is cry and she can have 6 or 7 Tyrones beat your ass and steal all your money.

"Were you confrontational?" Nigga who gives a fuck if he was confrontational, its a free fucking country.

Glad I carry after seeing this.

Blackknights*

This is why incels need to pack and gymmaxx..
Yes! Those whiteknights would not have accosted him if he were a 6'7" jacked dude. You can get away with so much more if you look like you could beat up everybody

This is why incels need to pack and gymmaxx. Members of the Black Panther party are out here on patrol and shit over upset ladies. She probably fucked all those corny niggas afterwards. All a bitch has to do is cry and she can have 6 or 7 Tyrones beat your ass and steal all your money.
I don't think those goofy looking motherfuckers got any pussy. The biggest whiteknight fags are sons of single moms, the ones we are forced to help raise with our taxes. We're paying to make more whiteknight fags.
"Were you confrontational?" Nigga who gives a fuck if he was confrontational, its a free fucking country.

Glad I carry after seeing this.
The more these guys get the message that bullets are cheap hopefully they'll settle down.
Yes! Those whiteknights would not have accosted him if he were a 6'7" jacked dude. You can get away with so much more if you look like you could beat up everybody
No way, all whiteknights are cowardly bitches. They only think of themselves as knights battling fire breathing dragons to save m'lady, but all they do is gang up and bully smaller guys because they're pussies. Of course even the whores know they are pathetic pussy slaves and only give them a pat on the head but would never fuck them.

Last edited:
I want to jerk off to this. LMAO.

Even the colored men consume soy now..