Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nowhere will you see such mogging than NYC

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Particularly Queens, the most ethnically diverse urban area in the world: you will see 4’10, 50 year old curries, rice and spics get mogged by a 6’3+ White and Black teenagers. In Manhattan, there is WMAF everywhere and millionaires sharing the same street with homeless schizos: nowhere will you find greater genetic inequality than NYC. :feelsrope:
@Transcended Trucel

The demographics are shifting. Wait patiently.

Particularly Queens, the most ethnically diverse urban area in the world: you will see 4’10, 50 year old curries, rice and spics get mogged by a 6’3+ White and Black teenagers. In Manhattan, there is WMAF everywhere and millionaires sharing the same street with homeless schizos: nowhere will you find greater genetic inequality than NYC. :feelsrope:
@Transcended Trucel
I have no sympathy for them ngl. They shouldn´t have moved to NYC to begin with. If they had enough money to arrive there they had the enough skillset to be in their countries.

It's brutally ogre

Glad im not in Jew York city
Same, I would hate living on the East Coast or West Coast
I live in flyover country :feelsjuice:

@Transcended Trucel
And the Bronx is just the Bronx: a ghetto-ass zoo full of just spics and niggers.

Particularly Queens
I can confirm this is true as a nycel. You will see like a 6' 3'' wallstreet white guy standing next to a 5'4 mexican construction worker getting food in the same line and its just like... its fucking over. :feelsseriously:

Same here in SF.

Any major liberal metropolitan city in the Anglosphere = Game over for men of color in general, except some black dudes and white passing latino males, and WMAF couples everywhere.

And you seriously have people in here saying that its worst somewhere else in the world in some random place in EU or South America.

Last edited:
I have never been there but most big cities in the west are like this: wealthy white people and poor ethnics cleaning the toilets

@Transcended Trucel
Always wanted to visit NYC

Sounds fking Brutal

@faded thoughts?

@faded thoughts?
Fucking brutal being Incel in NYC, horrible existence. Nobody fucking respects me at 5’4, treated like a fucking child in my uni

It’s a major city. It has a concentration of extremely contrasting demographics. Like any city, It’s filled with the turbo poor ultra subhumans as well as the ultra rich genetically blessed chads.

Fucking brutal being Incel in NYC, horrible existence. Nobody fucking respects me at 5’4, treated like a fucking child in my uni
Visit Corona Ave bro, so many sub 5'2 Central American manlets to mog. :feelsaww:

Visit Corona Ave bro, so many sub 5'2 Central American manlets to mog. :feelsaww:
Thank god I live nowhere near that shithole, won’t say where to prevent doxxing

I really want to get out of this shithole. I can't take living here no more, hopefully I leave before the boogaloo hits because I don't want to be left starving to death or get caught up in a riot when it happens.

Go to a rural 99%+ white town, you will get brutally mogged. I remember attending an event in a rural area that was 100% white and I saw foids reaching 6ft, the shortest guy there was 5'8''. My father looked like a midget at 5'10'' there but that height would be decent in a city area. Absolute brutal.

All these rices pulling down the average in the large metropolitan areas is the one of the reasons I haven't necked yet.
Same for me, I would have moved except that rural areas have even more white chads :reeeeee: