Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nowhere is safe

"When you are reduced to a set of qualities on a piece of paper, and I'm sure this holds true for men as well, it's profoundly objectifying and that's what puts me off the whole thing," she said.

Horrifying, India should embrace Tinder instead, much more egalitarian...

Fucking someone you barely know= Okay
Marrying someone you barely know=Not okay
:feelsclown:

Of course nowhere is safe.
Women's hyperselective preferences are the same everywhere and once allowed free reign to choose and disqualify as they please there's very little you can easily do to stop that kind of unabashed behavior from spreading.

Women's hyperselective preferences are the same everywhere and once allowed free reign to choose and disqualify as they please there's very little you can easily do to stop that kind of unabashed behavior from spreading.

India is filled with ogres though, I think it will be safe from this stuff for a long long time.

Can attest to this , my sister is in her early thirties and single
(Currycel from india)
Kinda lifefuel seeing her age out and get jealous / bitter by every passing day seeing all her younger colleague /friends getting married with kids.

India is filled with ogres though, I think it will be safe from this stuff for a long long time.
Nope.
Social media will make sure of that.
Arranged marriage in India apparently doesn't even exist that much in Indian cities anymore @Legendarywristcel
It's been replaced by a western style dating culture where having many sexual partners is no longer that frowned on.

Can attest to this , my sister is early thirties and single
(Currycel from india)
Kinda lifefuel seeing her age out and get jealous / bitter by the day seeing all her younger co workers/friends getting married with kids.

Did she insist on finding a love marriage?
Nope.
Social media will make sure of that.
Arranged marriage in India apparently doesn't even exist that much in Indian cities anymore @Legendarywristcel
It's been replaced by a western style dating culture where having many sexual partners is no longer that frowned on.

For sure, but this phenomenon is restricted to the more affluent areas of cities (still tens of millions of people), most Indians still live in the countryside and most do not speak English well enough.

Last edited:
Did she insist on finding a love marriage?
She tried to find herself a man, but bare in mind she's no Stacy or even a Becky for that matter and was unable to find anyone who wasnt in his late 30s , balding, earning less than her ( all supposed deal breakers)
Now she passive aggressively blames our parents . It's a very toxic enviornment in our family :feelscry:
I wonder if she thinks of herself as a femcel

Last edited:
She tried to find herself a man, but bare in mind she's no Stacy or even a Becky for that matter and was unable to find anyone who wasnt in his late 30s , balding, earning less than her ( all supposed deal breakers)
Now she passive aggressively blames our parents . It's a very toxic enviornment in our family :feelscry:
I wonder if she thinks of herself as a femcel
As I mentioned earlier, India is full of ogres, the Western style free love crap is just not applicable as most people cannot genuinely like their spouse in most cases.

As I mentioned earlier, India is full of ogres, the Western style free love crap is just not applicable as most people cannot genuinely like their spouse in most cases.
Are you a currycel yourself

Fucking someone you barely know= Okay
Marrying someone you barely know=Not okay
:feelsclown:

"When you are reduced to a set of qualities on a piece of paper, and I'm sure this holds true for men as well, it's profoundly objectifying and that's what puts me off the whole thing," she said.

Horrifying, India should embrace Tinder instead, much more egalitarian...
man that comment made me laugh.top fucking kek.