Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nowdays, it's all about exposure

Master Incel

Master Incel

Banned
-
And by exposure I don't mean approaching. I mean going out to parties, festivals, clubs, places in general and meeting females through mutual friends. It's essential that you become part of the preestblished social network to get laid. Every guy I know with a gf is fully socially integrated. You might get lucky and meet her in high school or it might take longer and you meet her half  way through college.

Women in 2018 are very picky. The vast majority of my classmates could not date chicks from ou classes. Even if you are in a room of 200 ugly cunts it's possible not a single on of the likes you. You might have to meet hundreds or even thousands of whores in order to score. That is of course if you are sub 8 since Chad is desired by the vast majority of women.

The good ol' days when women valued perosnality and waited to be apporached are gone. Nowdays, women will initiate with you if they like you and feminism has corrupted them so that they only care about looks.

For me, it's game over. I'm 22, I have made some friends this year but it's all pointless since by this age people expect you to link them to people you already know in order to cultivate a relationship. Since I have no friends form before, people shit me over because I can't chain social circles together. It's all about broadening yours and theirs social networks capacity. If you can't do that then you are done for.

Many incels see to think that with one plastic surgery, maybe if they had a better nose or eye area they would magically escape. It's not that easy. Even 6.5/10 may strugle today of they don't meet the right women. This shit is harder than you think. It's a numbers game but in terms of meeting women through social circles not cold approaching them. In other words, just LDAR if you are 22+.

I agree I have zero status so it's impossible for me to get any exposure

NeverSubmit said:
I agree I have zero status so it's impossible for me to get any exposure

I never had a chance to

Social circle game is so boring tho

St.Tropez said:
Social circle game is so boring tho

It is but it's the only game. That or you try your luck by waiting for the right one to come

takurak said:
Is he addicted to this website or something?

He gets BTFO at lookism because ppl hate him there so he comes here.

St.Tropez said:
He gets BTFO at lookism because ppl hate him there so he comes here.

That's just sad to be honest

St.Tropez said:
True I feel bad for him. But he is so unreasonable.

Why do you find him unreasonable?

takurak said:
Why do you find him unreasonable?

Well his threads are usualls very deranged ramblings and he consistently brakes the rules.
If he would just normaly talk to mods and tone down on the insane meter I think they wouldn't ban him so much.