Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Now you only have two minutes to edit a comment without it saying it was edited

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I went to edit a comment before three minutes and it said it was edited. Did you like it when you had 3 minutes to edit better?

Screen Shot 2020 02 28 at 95230 AM

Suifuel cause I edit my spelling mistakes and shit a lot

also congrats on 20k posts

And you cant delete your posts anymore

Suifuel cause I edit my spelling mistakes and shit a lot

also congrats on 20k posts
Thanks a lot bro :feelsokman:
And you cant delete your posts anymore
No way, I can understand not being allowed to delete threads but I don't know why comments aren't ok to delete too. If you can edit a comment for up to an hour you can change it, and it can almost be like you deleted it.

Edit: For me it still says I can delete posts.

Screen Shot 2020 02 28 at 100211 AM

Last edited:
over for editcels tbh, this sucks ngl

over for editcels tbh, this sucks ngl
I need like 10 minutes to make edits most the time tbh. Sometimes when someone replies to me I like to look back at the comment after ten minutes to see if anything was edited.

Fuak youre right

i want to edit my dna

Don't care tbh ngl.

I edit my posts often and I don't mind others knowing about it.

Unapologeticeditmaxxing is legit.

Don't care tbh ngl.

I edit my posts often and I don't mind others knowing about it.

Unapologeticeditmaxxing is legit.
Lowinhib mogs me.

I will keep it in minde

Gone in 120 seconds.

I’m bad at english so i often edit my posts:feelsrope:

JFL at not double checking your posts and editing them within a minute.
I don't like double checking because I'm impatient. 20% of the time there's no mistakes and no edits need to be made.

I don't like double checking because I'm impatient. 20% of the time there's no mistakes and no edits need to be made.
I think it's time to rearrange these actions given that this 2 minute limit has imposed itself on your comfort.

I think it's time to rearrange these actions given that this 2 minute limit has imposed itself on your comfort.
Maybe. If all the previous edits were visible then I'd have to be careful even more because everyone will be able to see my mistakes, but then users would start deleting comments entirely and reposting them with no mistakes.

edits me eck dee, but on a real note can't mods tell if its edited or not even if you do it early

edits me eck dee, but on a real note can't mods tell if its edited or not even if you do it early
Admins can, but sometimes not mods depending on what permissions they have.