Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now would he the perfect time to kill myself. But I wont, because for some stupid reason i still have have hope

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I still have hope.

It's like the great stories, Mr. Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad has happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines, it'll shine out the clearer. I know now folks in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going because they were holding on to something. That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.

I won't be there to see it but I do hope somehow things get better for you guys when I'm gone.

nah you just don't have the balls

I keep having depression-related panic attacks. LDAR isn't possible when you spend the whole day with chest pain. If they only last 10 minutes and made me terrified, I could cope, but mine last all fucking day it seems like (Minus the terror). I went to a hospital and they said my heart and lungs were doing just fine.

I wish they weren't.

I won't be there to see it but I do hope somehow things get better for you guys when I'm gone.
where are you going my brother
I keep having depression-related panic attacks. LDAR isn't possible when you spend the whole day with chest pain. If they only last 10 minutes and made me terrified, I could cope, but mine last all fucking day it seems like. I went to a hospital and they said my heart and lungs were doing just fine.

I wish they weren't.
Fuck..... relatable

where are you going my brother
I'm killing myself in a few weeks if everything goes the way I think it will. Hopefully at worst it's just oblivion were I can't feel anything.

The heroes in those stories lived in times when effort was actually rewarded. Not anymore.

The only thing left for us is to rope. I plan on doing at 27 if I can finish my bucket list. If not, at 30 indefinetely.

I'm killing myself in a few weeks if everything goes the way I think it will. Hopefully at worst it's just oblivion were I can't feel anything.
I would wish you a goodluck on that point but i i know the fbi is watching me my fellow bro. Good luck to you anyway.