Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Now we have reached British Parliament!!!

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit

EDIT: Sorry I didn't know it was posted yesterday as I just searched for youtube link. You can delete this thread I don't know how.

Last edited:
There was a thread about it yesterday.

United cuckdom is at it again.

Why does it even exist

Fuck I HATE TNIS COUNTRY SO FUCKING MUCH AND ALL THE OLD LOW IQ BOOMER FAGGOTS, muslimcels and christiancels/whitecels should unite and do one collective ER at the British parliament

Nuke britbongland

Fuck I HATE TNIS COUNTRY SO FUCKING MUCH AND ALL THE OLD LOW IQ BOOMER FAGGOTS, muslimcels and christiancels/whitecels should unite to do one collective ER at the British parliament

Fuck I HATE TNIS COUNTRY SO FUCKING MUCH AND ALL THE OLD LOW IQ BOOMER FAGGOTS, muslimcels and christiancels/whitecels should unite and do one collective ER at the British parliament

Whites outside of america (and most whites in america are as well) the most cucked, self-hating, self-defeating pieces of shit.

Jesus christ. I hate british politicians so god damn much. They're nearly at the point where they start murdering their own kids to appease muslims.

No one cares about these irrelevant cunts anyway.

Wish I had some water pistols to go on a squirtle spree.

OI MATE! Got a loicense for your incelibility?

Oi mate ya got a license for that wotar pistol
Be a man Bin those 4 & 8chans

this boomers are useless they are killing the west, they are probaly worse than millenials

OI MATE BRITAIN IS A JOKE

Pinned by 1989 Tiananmen Square
Genesis MaldonadoGenesis Maldonado17 hours ago
how come facebook isnt being called out? the guy literally streamed the whole thing there, also had a twitter account
Reply 96

Hide replies

ZallinZallin15 hours ago
Because boomers and normies are the main users of these platforms, they are too big a bunch of cowards to censor themselves or make sacrifices
Reply 14

where ma nigga Nigel Farage to toast these fools

BAN INZELS THEY ARE ALT RIGHT NAZI WHITE SUPREMACISTS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::soy::soy::soy:

bunch of tea drinking cucks

Holy shit they even mentioned incels its over for bongs tbh

I understand the connection, there are some retarded incels who fell for the whole "teehee that killer is so based" meme.

Okay, this is epic :soy:

This country is hilarious.

Oh here we fucking go.

You just know IT cucks are grinning at the mere thought of us being exterminated/sent to jail for venting about how we're virgins.
Yet they're a "watchdog"? Give me a break.

The UK is going to get destroyed; Thanks to having a foid in-charge, brexit is about to shaft the UK and only now do people realise that having foids in-charge is the worst thing you can do.

Wish I had some water pistols to go on a squirtle spree.
Well this is nice. They should notice us.:feelsmage::feelshaha:

won't be long before they start forming deathsquads to hunt incels and NEETs

What a fucking load of shit. We aren't plotting anything and this isn't some secret corner of the internet. It's the same as us meeting up together in real life and ranting about our shit lives, except we do it online.

LMFAO stupid whore said nothing about the two dozen muslim sex gangs preying on and raping young white girls.

But some kiwi shoots up a mosque / extremist breeding ground and suddenly its incels this 4chans that.

What a fucking load of shit. We aren't plotting anything and this isn't some secret corner of the internet. It's the same as us meeting up together in real life and ranting about our shit lives, except we do it online.

Won't be long before some government agency knocks on this websites door, asking for information on all of our users.
Since we discussed the shooting pretty openly in several threads, I wouldn't be surprised if we have already been contacted just as kiwifarms and other forums were.

Last edited:
This.

The public hysteria about places like this is truly laughable. We're made out to be some sort of extremely dangerous movement, the next major national threat. We're not even a movement, let alone a dangerous one; we're a bunch of lonely guys who can't get laid.

Boomercucks get the rope

CardboardhotboxCardboardhotbox8 hours ago (edited)
The moment politicians start using an insult its officialy dead Its almost as bad as your parents trying to use street language

DrewPicklesTheDark Pinned by MR. OBVIOUS
DrewPicklesTheDark8 hours ago
When some retard on the internet is infinitely more intelligent and makes more logical points then world leaders.

And, exactly who, pray tell, should we blame for our lack of sex.... ourselves??
Oh here we fucking go.

You just know IT cucks are grinning at the mere thought of us being exterminated/sent to jail for venting about how we're virgins.
Yet they're a "watchdog"? Give me a break.

The UK is going to get destroyed; Thanks to having a foid in-charge, brexit is about to shaft the UK and only now do people realise that having foids in-charge is the worst thing you can do.
Britain is one of the most--if not THE most--gynocentric country on earth. That's why they've worshiped "queens" for centuries.

Last edited: