Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Now the cucked New yorker is on our case

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Do these retards even spend one day on the forum before they talk shit?
Screen Shot 2018 11 03 at 65622 PM

why is this ugly self-hating noodlewhore always writing about us? I would love for someone to acidface this cunt

JFL at these retards. Pretending that the feminist movement didn’t start this wave of hypergamy in the west. Feminism is to blame for landwhales and 2/10 deformities wanting Chad instead of us.

I fucking hate cucks. Kill them all tbh.

I would love for someone to acidface this cunt
Then her outside will match her inside, ugly and toxic.
JFL at these retards. Pretending that the feminist movement didn’t start this wave of hypergamy in the west. Feminism is to blame for landwhales and 2/10 deformities wanting Chad instead of us.

They fuck things up and refuse to fix it then blame it on us. I can't wait for the collapse.

Last edited:
cucks deserve cement shoes

Such strawman.

F-fucking inshels only want modelz

Stop pushing your liberal nonsense onto me, you cucks. I don't care about that "male worth" psycho-babble, I just want to fuck a 14 year old white girl because I'm full of testosterone and those are the best ones. But I'd also fuck a non-prime foid.

She should come give incels personal BJ's if she really believes that.

Jia Tolento? Hold on, that's not news, I don't think. Isn't that the lady who equated herself to a "Stacy" in incel lexicon? I remember her picture being posted here, and she isn't that.

this is always the thing people say about us, that we're basement dwellers who cry we can't get model looking chicks. They don't want to try to understand the blackpill or inceldom, that isn't what they are trying to do.

@iKillCucks
this is always the thing people say about us, that we're basement dwellers who cry we can't get model looking chicks. They don't want to try to understand the blackpill or inceldom, that isn't what they are trying to do.
Doing so would upset their straw man argument

Very high IQ

Jia Tolento? Hold on, that's not news, I don't think. Isn't that the lady who equated herself to a "Stacy" in incel lexicon? I remember her picture being posted here, and she isn't that.

lower third error 404 not found tbh tbh

why is this ugly self-hating noodlewhore always writing about us? I would love for someone to acidface this cunt
Nah, you gotta leave them be. Let them realize we're not who they think we are. Don't play into their hands

Nah, you gotta leave them be. Let them realize we're not who they think we are. Don't play into their hands
it's all venting anyway, none of these pussies would ever do anything irl

Jfl literally every time an Asian woman's name pops up on here she's dating at least a white Chad-lite. How is this statistically possible? What are the true stats on WMAF relationships?

Last edited:
@StaroRavager
Fuck this cucked liberal bullshit. But would you expect anything different from the Jew cuckyorker

Hang noodlewhores

Jew Yorker
LMAO This is the same gookess that wrote about us before, then she was blonde and tried to look as white as possible. Now she's going for a more urban, tanned ghetto look. Anything that isn't Asian. She just can't stop appropriating other cultures. Stupid coin slot slut.

@StaroRavager
Fuck this cucked liberal bullshit. But would you expect anything different from the Jew cuckyorker
Nope it’s the same tired strategy over and over again. I’d think it’s funny, if people didn’t actually believe these fucks and then say “this is all your fault we don’t need to change you hateful mysogonist”:soy:

Some of us should infiltrate the media and blackpill the public.

Nope it’s the same tired strategy over and over again. I’d think it’s funny, if people didn’t actually believe these fucks and then say “this is all your fault we don’t need to change you hateful mysogonist”:soy:
wHo HuRt u!

Or even better, a psychocel to rape her. :feelsthink:

Looks like fluffy got in that muffy.

It's always the robust Chad breeds, you see a slut walking around these type of good looking worker dogs there's a good chance she's getting knotted by it.