Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Now that marriage rates are plummeting, what laws will females push to get betabux?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
marriage-rate-in-the-united-states-since-1990.jpg

Marriage is basically non existent these days for two reasons, most men have realised that marriage is a complete scam, and females are waiting until their 40's to get off the cock carousel.
This ofcoarse will not be good for the females when they eventually do decide to get off the cock carousel and get married because there will be only a few betabuxers that are willing to marry.
How will the females get their 50% wealth from divorce now? how will they get their alimony payments now? how are they going to get men to pay for their bastard children now?
I can imagine 2 outcomes.
1. Co habitation laws (such as in canada) will be spread, now it's much simpler for females to entrap a man and steal his wealth. She doesnt need to trick him into marrying her, she just needs to trick him into living with her for a year and then he owes her 50%of his wealth.
2. The government handouts will expand. The government loves welfare because it gives them free votes, and what better plan than getting 50% of the population, aka females, hooked on welfare so they always vote for you. We already have it now, but it will get bigger and put a much larger strain on men, the females have to pay for their thousand dollar iPhones and Starbucks after all. We already have Democrat politicians pushing for insanely high tax rates (ocasio Cortez said she wants a 70% tax rate).

This ofcoarse will not be good for the females when they eventually do decide to get off the cock carousel and get married because there will be only a few betabuxers that are willing to marry.
I wish from all my will to live and my will to kill myself that you would be right, but I think cucks will be cucks and normies will think this is a good deal

I believe that besides banks and such things, economy is tanking exactly for this reason. Baby boomers have supported the scam that feminism is, thinking it would have resulted basically in more sex, but looks like they didn't think to the long term consequences.

The debt bubble will keep expanding under the joint contribution of depressed productivity, namely men checking out, and erosion of the tax base as a consequence. There's only a question I have, how much the government can actually expand?

We already have Democrat politicians pushing for insanely high tax rates (ocasio Cortez said she wants a 70% tax rate).

Of course, this cunt says such a thing. Femoids have a negative fiscal impact, they actually receive more services than the taxes they (((pay))).

They will try to get betabuxx... from the government, like in Swedistan and most (((nordic countries)))
Brutal graph btw. Can't wait for America to collapse.

The government handouts will expand.

This is precisely what will happen, the same thing is happening in Japan.

I wonder how much longer before Western Poz Society starts implementing taxes based on marriage status or race? You know the little piggies must be rubbing their snouts together, trying to find new ways of milking the cattle.

1. Co habitation laws (such as in canada) will be spread, now it's much simpler for females to entrap a man and steal his wealth. She doesnt need to trick him into marrying her, she just needs to trick him into living with her for a year and then he owes her 50%of his wealth.

This sounds truly fucked up. Never heard of it. So why it's 1 year? Not like one week or one month? I also think they will try to gradually reduce it down. In the future if you sleep with a whore you will become her "husband" or you will end up in jail. LMAO.

You're coping if you think marriage has gone down because men dont want to marry. Women are the ones who dont want to marry so they can continue riding the cock carousel. They know they can find beta buxers without having to wed and even if they dont their pussy pedestal careers give them more than enough

marriage-rate-in-the-united-states-since-1990.jpg

Marriage is basically non existent these days for two reasons, most men have realised that marriage is a complete scam, and females are waiting until their 40's to get off the cock carousel.
How will the females get their 50% wealth from divorce now? how will they get their alimony payments now? how are they going to get men to pay for their bastard children now?
I can imagine 2 outcomes.
2. The government handouts will expand. The government loves welfare because it gives them free votes, and what better plan than getting 50% of the population, aka females, hooked on welfare so they always vote for you. We already have it now, but it will get bigger and put a much larger strain on men, the females have to pay for their thousand dollar iPhones and Starbucks after all. We already have Democrat politicians pushing for insanely high tax rates (ocasio Cortez said she wants a 70% tax rate).

UBI but only for women

They’ll get jobs at the expense of male normies, affirmative action

Most likely some form of "wage gap closure tax".

They’ll get jobs at the expense of male normies, affirmative action
High paying jobs. No woman will use muh diverity to get a job as a plumber.

Patreon and other orbiting shit is already rampant.

They sell their shit in Twinkies bars.

They will ask for raises and higher pay for shit jobs

Most foids are either e-whoremaxxing or careermaxxing now, a betabuxx isn’t a necessity’s anymore

1. Co habitation laws
2. The government handouts will expand. .

You basically perfectly answered your own thread. But to try and add onto it:

3. Gender based taxation levels (more so than already). Significant income tax breaks or tax credits for being a "primary caregiver" i.e. mother.

4. Vetting and removal of sub-8 men from public places so women don't feel harassed when in public. This is already happening in many places where PUAers are being banned and removed from malls, shopping centres etc. It will start as "female friendly" time based exclusionary periods, and expand from there. Female only gym days, female only public transport carriages, etc.

There are some countries where merely having a relationship with a foid can grant her rights to receive alimony from this guy. I think we will see this in North America and Europe soon. So if a bitch merely claims she has been in a relationship with you you have to pay her. I think it already is like that in Australia or some other country.

There are some countries where merely having a relationship with a foid can grant her rights to receive alimony from this guy. I think we will see this in North America and Europe soon. So if a bitch merely claims she has been in a relationship with you you have to pay her. I think it already is like that in Australia or some other country.

It's simple as that : if she doesnt live with you, she is not your wife, she doesnt deserve any penny. If you cannot see your children 6 days a week, you have to contribute only 1/7 (14%) of the total alimony.

: )