Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Now that girls know about gymmaxxing it's over.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Girls as young as 13 after getting pumped and dumped by chad now realize that all that they have to do is glute exercises and they will live life beyond tutorial mode. Girls start lifting weights at 13-14 now and by the time their 18 they will all look like this.

Average female in 2021. It will be giga chads having harems of 10 girls minimum.

tldr now that everyone knows about gymmaxxing everyone does it so it's over. Genetic determinism.

Don't care about glutes, don't care about tits. I want a looksmatch gf NOW.

1/10 are getting pumped and dump tbh problem is chad high sexual drive

Things she needs to do to moneymog you if you are STEMcel>>> get up out of bed>>>dress up in skimpy outfit>>>take photo of her butt>>>post on instagram

Things she needs to do to moneymog you if you are STEMcel>>> get up out of bed>>>dress up in skimpy outfit>>>take photo of her butt>>>post on instagram
:feelswow::blackpill::fire:

"Average female in 2021"

That girl is nothing bellow 7/10. Some of you need to leave your basement. Seriously.

Foids that only do squats are the absolute worst

Jesus, her whole Instagram.

Why do you post this? This is foid worship and now I have a boner thanks to you :feelsree:

I don't really like big butts. I want my girl to look like Olive Oil. haha

Why do you post this? This is foid worship and now I have a boner thanks to you :feelsree:
Her face isn't attractive. Her male equivalent can only get planklets or chubby girls with pot bellies. It's just going to keep getting worse and worse and worse and worse for everyone and then we die.

“comment your favourite film down below!”
Yeah right whore, we all know the real reason you posted this photo:

Gymcelling for women is as much of a cope as gymcelling is for men. They cant fix subhuman hip to waist ratio. Also I feel like muscular legs and glutes feel way worse than natural fat deposits during sex.

instathots are human garbage. Just fuck hookers if you want girls like this. They're not worth any long-term investment

Last edited:
Tbh it was over from the start for sub 8 guys.

cope, foids are getting lazier and lazier, they can have a 8/10 chad with no effort at all

I never use Instagram, or hang out with people who own one.

Nah its like this irl outside of schools
Not even in full white countries average girls are so GL like this, lol
Her face isn't attractive.
DEz93vK.png

Masculine bitch (apart from hips and breasts). Face looks like she wants to kill someone. Wide shoulders too.

I hate gym thots. I hate glute bridges. I hate 1000x rep squats with just the barbell. I hate it all.

Not even in full white countries average girls are so GL like this, lol
Tbh she is a 7, so she is rarer but still sightable irl

occasionally mistaken for irl 8+ stacy