Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee now IT claims non-human animals have personality detectors

These fuckers get on my nerves
JFL

Yeah, maybe we should stop talking about these morons lol

Your height, lower jaw and shoulder width generate positive energy.

What a fucking retard. For some reason animals love me, but no human pussy swings by to sit on my lap.

tbh i read that 3 times it still makes no sense to me

As a dogcel I hate IT's negetive energy

Imaging thinking magical shit like 'sensing energy' or whatever exist. This is the exact type of person to claim they witnessed UFOs or spoke in thongs to the God. Just a rambling lunatic, here to 'make fun of us'.
What a fucking retard. For some reason animals love me, but no human pussy swings by to sit on my lap.
Same feline pussies love me but for some reason human pussies don't. Really makes you think.

Imaging thinking magical shit like 'sensing energy' or whatever exist. This is the exact type of person to claim they witnessed UFOs or spoke in thongs to the God. Just a rambling lunatic, here to 'make fun of us'.

Same feline pussies love me but for some reason human pussies don't. Really makes you think.
"Spoke in THONGS to the God"

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

that explains why foids and dogs get along so well, both can "sense energy" :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

"Animals communicate at base by energy. Calm positive energy attracts, neurotic negative energy repels. "

I hate it when people misuse the word energy. WTF do they even mean by it, because whatever it is, I'm pretty sure that's not what the word energy means.

Just say "attitude", "behavior" or something like that, don't shamelessly mistreat physics vocable.

Last edited:
"Spoke in THONGS to the God"

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
Okay that was unintentional:feelstastyman:
Too good to edit out though
I hate it when people misuse the word energy. WTF do they even mean by it, because whatever it is, I'm pretty sure that's not what the word energy means.
In this context it basically means a magical way of sensing other peoples thoughts, feelings etc. And yes, it is retarded.

The fuck is this guy talking about?

"My current boyfriend was 6'5" and his height allowed him to broadcast positive energy a greater distance which is what lured me to him"

"These creatures of inferior intelligence pick up on emotions, which is why you can't secure a human female"

I dont think this faggot realises he just made a derogatory comparison of humans to animals. Naivety levels unheard of.

"Calm positive energy attracts, neurotic negative energy repels. Learning how to control and cultivate your own energy and read the energy of others is important.. "
vlB.gif
vlB.gif

Ugly = Chadlite in its mind.

if thats the case then how come the males of nearly every mammal species employ the use of rape, propagating their DNA by force? I guess those females' personality detectors weren't working.

Yeah, maybe we should stop talking about these morons lol
I agree we really should but it’s just hilarious to see such low iq comments from cucked retards

Saying ugly men getting girlfriends is proof that it isn't your looks, is like saying "people with depression do not end up with suicidal thoughts because many people with depression don't get suicidal", "learning disabilities isn't why you failed at school because many with learning disabilities are academically successful", etc

i read a study about how virgins in their 30s/40s are often perceived as physically unattractive by many people.

Imagine believing this fucking nonsense and calling inkwells crazy

brutal dogpill
So that's why they fuck dogs? LOL

Exactly. Most animals are fine with me. ( except for cats, those things hate me)

Exactly. Most animals are fine with me. ( except for cats, those things hate me)
for whatever reason dogs are very prone to starting to hump me
I don't know what flavor of dogpill it is, but I guess they like me?