Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now is when all hits rock bottom

• Thread starter Subhuman Gamercel
  • Start date
Subhuman Gamercel

Subhuman Gamercel

Recruit
★★
Its here. Summer. The semester is over. Now what? What awaits me now with high probability are 2 months of emptiness, despair, hatred. Rotting in my room with ocassional coping between videogames and gymceling. Videogames I play in my fucking room as well and my gym is less than 10 minutes away by walking. Im basically in a giant, abstract prison. And a warm one, and I HATE hot weather.

Inceldom? Inceldom is just a sympthon. I can handle that tho. I swallowed the Blackpill long time ago. What fucking drives me crazy is living in society with these bunch of whitenights, bluepillers, soyboys and of course the femoids. If I only could just isolate myself from these cancerous fucks...You know the worse? I have been with them less than 10 days ago, partying and pretending Im having fun in the brainless dances in nightclub, only kept forward cause the effects of alcohol and smoking. I could see clearly how the foids were high in dopamine since the huge amount of validation they are receiving. WIll never forget just before I left, how the girls of my class were dancing and full of happiness while we the guys, with effects of alcohol fading away, were just creatures almost without soul, bitter by the lack of success. Who cant these fucking idiots realize that is over for most of them and still go there next weekend? I tell you, dont fucking go to nightclubs if you are either sub 7 or not into alcohol.

I cant have friends anymore. My social group has not contacted me in a fucking month. They have noticed probably that Im not the same. I was fucked back when I met them but this just got worse. I am getting into the idea that Im alone from now. Maybe is better like that. Personality is a meme but in 2019 but imo plays a minor role anwyays, and my personality SUCKS when maintaining friendhships since I am extremely rancorous and ironically I have a strong sense of egocentism. Y daydream about them lamenting my ausence and even planning how to apologize to me JFL, thank God my rational part is much stronger and I just know the harsh truth in the end.

I fucking hate this city. I am done. All my life here and all my life in misery. I DONT FUNCTION HERE. I want to escape but how? The wagelsaving there is mostly bartenders, working in hotels and all that shitty stuff, works that I absolutely despise. Put me in a fucking quarry or transporting heavy boxes, I have been gymceling 10 fucking years for a reason and im not a Strongman but I have a tenacity for physical work, you fucking idiots. Ofc my country is getting cucked fast and the foregin Chad/Stacies benefit the most from all these services.

The Agepill, that is hitting me the hardest. I know that reaching a certain point without finding at least a partial solution Im not just gonna be an Incel or a failed blackpilled normie or whatever the fuck I am, Im gonna be lower, Im just gonna dissapear from the path. Like I never existed. Is fair? Does it matter? Probably not. But hunts me and will probably keep that until my last hour.

I hate hot weather tbh. Not worth it without a gf...

it's been 37C yesterday i fucking hate summer when it's that hot

You know. For once I'm glad I'm wagecucking my life away. I don't have that kind of problems anymore. I even maximised the amount of time it takes me to go from work and back to minimise the amount of time I need to spend alone. I don't live anymore.

Its here. Summer. The semester is over. Now what? What awaits me now with high probability are 2 months of emptiness, despair, hatred. Rotting in my room with ocassional coping between videogames and gymceling. Videogames I play in my fucking room as well and my gym is less than 10 minutes away by walking. Im basically in a giant, abstract prison.
This hits hard tbh ngl ded srs fr

Its here. Summer. The semester is over. Now what? What awaits me now with high probability are 2 months of emptiness, despair, hatred. Rotting in my room with ocassional coping between videogames and gymceling. Videogames I play in my fucking room as well and my gym is less than 10 minutes away by walking. Im basically in a giant, abstract prison. And a warm one, and I HATE hot weather.

Inceldom? Inceldom is just a sympthon. I can handle that tho. I swallowed the Blackpill long time ago. What fucking drives me crazy is living in society with these bunch of whitenights, bluepillers, soyboys and of course the femoids. If I only could just isolate myself from these cancerous fucks...You know the worse? I have been with them less than 10 days ago, partying and pretending Im having fun in the brainless dances in nightclub, only kept forward cause the effects of alcohol and smoking. I could see clearly how the foids were high in dopamine since the huge amount of validation they are receiving. WIll never forget just before I left, how the girls of my class were dancing and full of happiness while we the guys, with effects of alcohol fading away, were just creatures almost without soul, bitter by the lack of success. Who cant these fucking idiots realize that is over for most of them and still go there next weekend? I tell you, dont fucking go to nightclubs if you are either sub 7 or not into alcohol.

I cant have friends anymore. My social group has not contacted me in a fucking month. They have noticed probably that Im not the same. I was fucked back when I met them but this just got worse. I am getting into the idea that Im alone from now. Maybe is better like that. Personality is a meme but in 2019 but imo plays a minor role anwyays, and my personality SUCKS when maintaining friendhships since I am extremely rancorous and ironically I have a strong sense of egocentism. Y daydream about them lamenting my ausence and even planning how to apologize to me JFL, thank God my rational part is much stronger and I just know the harsh truth in the end.

I fucking hate this city. I am done. All my life here and all my life in misery. I DONT FUNCTION HERE. I want to escape but how? The wagelsaving there is mostly bartenders, working in hotels and all that shitty stuff, works that I absolutely despise. Put me in a fucking quarry or transporting heavy boxes, I have been gymceling 10 fucking years for a reason and im not a Strongman but I have a tenacity for physical work, you fucking idiots. Ofc my country is getting cucked fast and the foregin Chad/Stacies benefit the most from all these services.

The Agepill, that is hitting me the hardest. I know that reaching a certain point without finding at least a partial solution Im not just gonna be an Incel or a failed blackpilled normie or whatever the fuck I am, Im gonna be lower, Im just gonna dissapear from the path. Like I never existed. Is fair? Does it matter? Probably not. But hunts me and will probably keep that until my last hour.
Solid post, I completely relate bro.
I wish you to findgood copes and be able to achieve peace with yourself, (in the case you don't happen to ascend ofc, wich I do wish you). We incels have to endure hard lives. It seems pointless at (frequent) times, NGL.
But, I suppose, eventhough our lives are shit they're still all we have.

I fucking hate this city
I want to escape but how?

same here tbh