Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Now imagine

TrollPILLER

TrollPILLER

I can see you
-
You wake up suddenly in the middle of the night it's 3am you get this uncomfortable feeling in your house so you go for a stroll.

You experience immense silence and there are some street lights that are flickering and there's someone 300 m away from you waving at you.

It looks like he's in need for desperate help when you go close to him you realise he's the devil and he will grant you any wish in the exchange for your soul .

Now what would you ask

i would ask for some french fries and a burger... oh and also the complete extermination of all entities with a vagina

I’m not selling my soul to satan

What about other wishes
Shit mang, if I HAD to… I’d wish to know just what exactly I need in life to be fulfilled, like what specific career and lifestyle. I’m tired of just drifting around

The devil can go fuck himself for all I care. That mother fucker never gives me a fucking break I swear. :feelsUgh:

You wake up suddenly in the middle of the night it's 3am you get this uncomfortable feeling in your house so you go for a stroll.

You experience immense silence and there are some street lights that are flickering and there's someone 300 m away from you waving at you.

It looks like he's in need for desperate help when you go close to him you realise he's the devil and he will grant you any wish in the exchange for your soul .

Now what would you ask
Never make deals with the devil

I am the devil so I would have sex with myself because of the sin of PRIDE

Now what would you ask
I sold my soul in 2020

Now what would you ask
what is the downside/price?

I don't think I would sell but if I did I would ask for an endless amount of money.

im chad so i already have everything i could want or ever need
thanks satan i appreciate the offer though :chad: