Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Now IHatemyself because I cant find a job

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
Fuck this shit and fuck this world. I have been looking for a job since 2019 and I cant find any shit!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The fuckkk!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking hate that my mom have to pay for everything. I fucking hate see everyone on my university looks like they have a work. I fucking hate know that my mom hate me because I cant pay the fucking bills

I tried. I tried so fucking hard and I cant find anything. Either they are not hiring or they don't need new people.

No girlfriend, no friends, no work, no money, no anything.

I am a fail :feelsree::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::woke:

Even harder to find one with the virus if you live in America. Suifuel. Lucky to still have mine

You should make an only fans account tbh it's that easy teehee

try security guard work. its very easy to get into. i was in similar case

Fuck this shit and fuck this world. I have been looking for a job since 2019 and I cant find any shit!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The fuckkk!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking hate that my mom have to pay for everything. I fucking hate see everyone on my university looks like they have a work. I fucking hate know that my mom hate me because I cant pay the fucking bills

I tried. I tried so fucking hard and I cant find anything. Either they are not hiring or they don't need new people.

No girlfriend, no friends, no work, no money, no anything.

I am a fail :feelsree::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::woke:
Sucks man, aren't there any NEET money in your country that you can get?

Sucks man, aren't there any NEET money in your country that you can get?
Yep. Some kind of money they give to student (university). Its not much, but I can buy food (its the only thing I can buy actually).

Even worse, I feel a fucking parasite with the goverment giving me money :lul::lul::lul:

Even worse, I feel a fucking parasite with the goverment giving me money :lul::lul::lul:
You should't feel like that, your government is probably feminist like every other government and doesn't give a fuck about incels. And most of those taxpayers are probably the same, how many normies sympathizes with incels? And how many just thinks that you should just stfu and be a good slave for society and never look at m'lady because that is just chad's property? The government and the normie folks had it coming, taking money from them is morally correct.

Move to countries where low skilled workers are needed, like Japan.

>wanting a job

:feelsugh:
Better to wagecuck than starve.
It is literally impossible to starve in America. Like go to the dumpster of your local grocery store at night and eat out of the innumerable packaged foods that are only semi-expired, if expired at all. Find the loopholes in regulations as such, our soyciety being filled as it is with wealth to skim off the top. Like LOL.

Last edited:
I always get rejected after the interview been to like 100 :cryfeels: Not sure if it's the lack of social skills, the face, or because it's fucking rigged. I applied for a job at Mc Donald's, and at my interview there was a guy who works for the fucking immigration ministry with like 30 years work experience, looking for a second job and a dude who worked at Mc D's for like 10 years before but then quit. Like seriously dude? Just fuck off and go kys.

Last edited:
Its impossible to find a job in America now since lile 35% of the population lost their job due to the virus.
Suicidefuel since I wont be able to find a single summer job. I'll be competing with millions of people just to get a trash minimum wage job

I don't want a job

Yep. Some kind of money they give to student (university). Its not much, but I can buy food (its the only thing I can buy actually).

Why who gives a fuck, it’s free money. It’s the governments responsibility to look after their citizens.

you shouldnt hate yourself you should hate everyone else

Brutal shit,i must study hard so i can have an excuse to not get a job,but yeah i do feel like parasite.

Brutal shit,i must study hard so i can have an excuse to not get a job,but yeah i do feel like parasite.
You didn't choose to exist so you don't owe your parents anything especially if you are genetic dog shit. Our parents wanted us for selfish reasons anyways.

You didn't choose to exist so you don't owe your parents anything especially if you are genetic dog shit. Our parents wanted us for selfish reasons anyways.
Not my fault for sure,they're coping harder than me if they expect me to have a normal life

Even harder to find one with the virus if you live in America. Suifuel. Lucky to still have mine
I need to find a summer job to save for surgeries.