Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Now I understand why my mom did not want me to go to parties when I was a teenager

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My mom never allowed me to go to parties, even when I was never invited to go, I still believed I could get in without being noticed. Ive never had friends but I though that if I could go to one, I'd get some, maybe even a girlfriend. My mom's very religious and she thought that parties were the devil's ground where people drink, get high and commit sexual immorality. She was right, but I realized the reason for not allowing me to go was not because of fear of me getting lost. She knew that those parties would've been a suifuel for a deformed creature like me. I' would've got bullied there, I'd probably would've had to see all chads and stacies making out, dancing, having fun while I'd be there alone in a corner. She knew from the very beginning that a subhuman like me would've never had any chance to ascend at any party. Now I'm thankful for that because my mom spared me a lot of suffering to my already shitty life.

SHE is so very kind... And thoughtful.

Every party is uncomfortable for me, imagine going to a party without knowing anyone, this would be so fucking awkward.

Every party is uncomfortable for me, imagine going to a party without knowing anyone, this would be so fucking awkward.
That's how Elliot Rodger felt when he went to one of the house parties, he got drunk to kill his inhibition, but of course things didn't turn out well for him at the end of that party, with him being pushed off a ledge and ended up with a broken leg as a result of it, not to mention being mugged. While nothing like that happened to me or anyone I know, at best in parties, you'll be sitting alone somewhere and no one wanting to talk to you. That was my case, I was always alone, either playing with my NDS or reading a Manga. Then have my brothers and cousins yell at me for not "participating" Bad times, bad memories.

OP you're very fortunate your mom stopped you from going to parties. Parties are only for the genetically gifted, not genetic trash like us.

My mom would have let me go, but there was no party I was invited to.

If you’d gone to the kinds of parties my Chad best friend went to in the 90’s you wouldn’t of had to fear being bullied if only for the reason everyone was so zapped out of their mind on marijuana and other “goodies” they wouldn’t be physically able to bully the evil or awkward inkwell even if they wanted to.

What kind of deformity?

OP you're very fortunate your mom stopped you from going to parties. Parties are only for the genetically gifted, not genetic trash like us.
We have to go so we can hit on rosties. They need to be humbled by their looksmatches.

Same, but my mom was also afraid of other kids making fun of me because I was poor and ethnic.