Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Now i understand why Muslimcels don't like dogs

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
It's not because they are filthy animals like cucked Westerners are trying to portray it, that was just an excuse. It is because they were aware of the dogpill question all this time long before us.

Immanuel Kant IQ

Grahams number IQ

To be fair any sane human being hates pit bulls.

Mohammad knew of dogpill as he was made aware of it by archangel Gabriel while revelation; therefore, he ordered his adherents to despise dog, so as not to get cucked by dog.

Ancient Egyptians knew dogs mogged them from Upper Egypt to Lower Egypt, hell one of their gods was portrayed as dog.
3e8b343085fd9426fffe40fdc53b1e66.jpg

I tried to go to sleep a few hours ago and JUST as I was drifting to sleep, one of the retarded dogs the pieces of shit who live below me own starts barking super loudly. Now I'm going to have to go work sleep deprived yet again. These fucking creatures are everywhere now. Apartments, restaurants, libraries, Walmarts, Dollar stores, pretty much anywhere people are, dogs will be there barking for no apparent reason. Nobody has a problem with it either.

I'm unironically considering moving to Dearborn (muslim city in Michigan) over this shit. Fuck dogs.

Dogs are annoying and dangerous. Cats are better pets.
I tried to go to sleep a few hours ago and JUST as I was drifting to sleep, one of the retarded dogs the pieces of shit who live below me own starts barking super loudly. Now I'm going to have to go work sleep deprived yet again. These fucking creatures are everywhere now. Apartments, restaurants, libraries, stores, pretty much anywhere people are, dogs will be there barking for no apparent reason.

I'm unironically considering moving to Dearborn (muslim city in Michigan) over this shit. Fuck dogs.
I know that feel very well. My neighbor used to have a dog like that. Thank God he moved and took the dog with him.

Niggers are afraid of dogs too.

And we always thought humans are at the top of the food chain.

It is dogs. Chad dogs to be precise.

I tried to go to sleep a few hours ago and JUST as I was drifting to sleep, one of the retarded dogs the pieces of shit who live below me own starts barking super loudly. Now I'm going to have to go work sleep deprived yet again. These fucking creatures are everywhere now. Apartments, restaurants, libraries, Walmarts, Dollar stores, pretty much anywhere people are, dogs will be there barking for no apparent reason. Nobody has a problem with it either.

as some fellowcel said here
pet culture and its worship are the first signs of a decaying society

Mohammad knew of dogpill as he was made aware of it by archangel Gabriel while revelation; therefore, he ordered his adherents to despise dog, so as not to get cucked by dog.
It is forbidden to keep dogs in the house, prayer places and we must wash a dish licked by a dog thoroughly 7 times before using it. However there is nothing in the holy Prophet's (SAW) teachings of despising any creation of God.

Asians are based for eating dogs. It should be legal to eat them in the west
full

When women treat better dogs than you. This is really painful experience

Dogs are foid's best fuck friends.

The only thing stopping foids from converting to islam is the dogpill

pet culture and its worship are the first signs of a decaying society
but of course, just look at the 'dog parents' phenomenon, it's people going totally nuts and projecting their affection everywhere except where it should go

Small dogs should be used for target practice in shooting ranges. I'd absolutely pay triple the normal rate to pump a Chihuahua full of .45 ACP.

If you've never left the West you wouldn't realise that many dogs are feral who are aggressive to any animal or human outside of their dog pack. Not at all like you're tame and castrated pupperino.

I use those dogs as, "DOGDAR."

Like a radar made from dogs so that i know, "what's out there."

Depending on the type of noise the dog makes... Is what it's yelling (barking) at.

I used to hate that shit until i started USING IT as a sonic weapon of discovery! Now, ALL THE DOGS WORK FOR ME! (And i don't have to pay them!)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

If you've never left the West you wouldn't realise that many dogs are feral who are aggressive to any animal or human outside of their dog pack. Not at all like you're tame and castrated pupperino.
Ngl I was in tierra del fuego on google maps streetview because it's one of my copes and there were fucking dogs everywhere.
Will they fuck you up? I hear at night in Russia the dogs attack everyone on the streets. I fail to see why they aren't just exterminated by the locals.

This is true in rural America too! Feral dog packs are vicious bastards that seem cute until they aren't! Snarling bastards!

This is true in rural America too! Feral dog packs are vicious bastards that seem cute until they aren't! Snarling bastards!
Lifefuel that my fear of large dogs is actually perfectly healthy and natural instead of me being a huge pussy.
Meanwhile stupid white women get into emergency rooms for pulling over for and helping venomous animals stuck on roads.

Ngl I was in tierra del fuego on google maps streetview because it's one of my copes and there were fucking dogs everywhere.
Will they fuck you up? I hear at night in Russia the dogs attack everyone on the streets. I fail to see why they aren't just exterminated by the locals.
Country people always kill - or adopt - collarless strays. In fact a collar is like an insurance policy that protects your dog from bullets! (But not from lawsuits! If they attack livestock.)
Lifefuel that my fear of large dogs is actually perfectly healthy and natural instead of me being a huge pussy.
Meanwhile stupid white women get into emergency rooms for pulling over for and helping venomous animals stuck on roads.
See above/\

It's not because they are filthy animals like cucked Westerners are trying to portray it, that was just an excuse. It is because they were aware of the dogpill question all this time long before us.

ISLAM is the most pro-incel religion ever designed. We are all infidels for denying ALLAH

Jesus fuck what shithole do you live in

Dogs are the rightful rulers of Zabbaleen
3966.jpg

Ancient Egyptians knew dogs mogged them from Upper Egypt to Lower Egypt, hell one of their gods was portrayed as dog.
3e8b343085fd9426fffe40fdc53b1e66.jpg
iq

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I would love to have a pet dog :feelsbadman:

Jesus fuck what shithole do you live in
Ussa. Lately the stray problem is managed ok. But 7 years ago it was very bad. Mostly it was ranchers that killed all the stray packs.
City tards drop off their unwanted dogs setting them " free" in the country... Lol. They pack up and cause problems.

These mutts need a mute button.

SRINIVASA RAMANUJAN IQ

It's insane how people are allowed to let their dogs run wild without leashes and bark at insufferable levels. I've noticed that most dog owners are inconsiderate assholes in general, which is why I have almost never gotten along with them. If you think about it, it's also incredibly cucked how humans take care of dogs, when there is no reproductive advantage to doing so. Yeah there are legit guard dogs and drug sniffing dogs, but that's not the case for most dog owners.
No different than female nature. One of the reasons dogs act so badly is because their owners let them wreak havoc on the community. Despite being breeded with the purpose of domestication, they will always retain their same animalistic instincts.

Tbh, it's no different than being scared during a horror movie. If you don't find those images disturbing and frightening, there is something seriously wrong with you.
It is! I got shamed all the time for being scared of dogs as a kid. Even though when I was 7, I was chased by a gigantic Alaskan Husky.

Last edited: