Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Now I see what game girls are playing now. It all makes sense now.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So we know that girls rate guys lower on attractive scale on average while guys rate girls higher. Now why is that? Is it because most foids are born prettier and guys are born uglier? If you answered yes then you are WRONG.

Guys and girls are equally born ugly but every girl uses makeup that boosts their smv looks by 3-4points. This makes average girl 3 points higher then her looksmatch male.

With these plus 3 points in their arsenal, majority of them will be able to score chad.

Now imagine you were given 3 points, you’d be able to score a Becky. Sometimes girls even get 5+ points with makeup.

So this is the game girls are playing

1. Makeup max and get high smv, this allows them to fuck chad. Most girls don’t mind sharing chad. They will fuck Him through out 20s

2. In this time period normie males who should be fuckin their looksmatch are competing for very low smv girls because they are desperate. This drives mens standards low.

3. Female standards on the other hand go higher since they think getting pumped and dumped by chad is a good thing.

4. Now around 30s or 40s they marry their looksmatch because all the chads are taken by the real no makeup stacy.

5. Foids are bitter for rest of their lives cuz they had to settle with their looksmatch because chad wouldn’t commit.

Moral of the story is makeup should be banned.
Female nature is not to blame.
If there was makeup for guys that gave us 3-5 points and girls didn’t have makeup then we would be seeing opposite phenomena where guys as collective have higher smv then girls.
It would be foids getting mass rejected on tinder

Last edited:
So we know that girls rate guys lower on attractive scale on average while guys rate girls higher. Now why is that? Is it because most foids are born prettier and guys are born uglier? If you answered yes then you are WRONG.

Guys and girls are equally born ugly but every girl uses makeup that boosts their smv looks by 3-4points. This makes average girl 3 points higher then her looksmatch male.

With these plus 3 points in their arsenal, majority of them will be able to score chad.

Now imagine you were given 3 points, you’d be able to score a Becky. Sometimes girls even get 5+ points with makeup.

So this is the game girls are playing

1. Makeup max and fit high smv, this allows them to fuck chad. Most girls don’t mind sharing chad. They will fuck Jim through out 20s

2. In this time period normie males who should be fuckin their looksmatch are competing very low smv girls because they are desperate. This drive me standards low.

3. Female standards on the other hand go higher since they think getting pumped and dumped by chad is a good thing.

4. Now around 30s or 40s they marry their looksmatch because all the chads are taken by the real no make stacy.

5. They are bitter for rest of their lives cuz they had to settle with their looksmatch because chad wouldn’t commit.

Moral of the story is makeup should be banned.
Female nature is not to blame.
If there was makeup for guys that gave us 3-5 points and girls didn’t have makeup then we would be seeing opposite phenomena where guys as collective have higher smv then girls.
It would be foids getting mass rejected
As i previously said.
Fakeup should be illegal.
Any foid using it, should be stoned to death.
Allah knows whats up.

Based

I agree, I would love to see make up abolished.

Too many degenerate subhuman foids out here thinking they're 8+/10.

Any foid using it, should be stoned to death.
Fixed.

Indeed though, fakeup should be abolished. Remove it and we'll restore a little bid of order in the dating market when foids realise how subhuman they are.
It'll be especially funny for the foids that would say: "I do it for me TEE-HEE", as that veil of lies will be removed before their eyes, highlighting the real reason they'd spend an abundance of time perfecting themselves: for chad.

Fixed.

Indeed though, fakeup should be abolished. Remove it and we'll restore a little bid of order in the dating market when foids realise how subhuman they are.
It'll be especially funny for the foids that would say: "I do it for me TEE-HEE", as that veil of lies will be removed before their eyes, highlighting the real reason they'd spend an abundance of time perfecting themselves: for chad.

You make a good point most girls spend 500 dollars a month on makeup.

LA girls or other big city girls spend 2k plus on makeup. They know exactly what they are doing

Men are usually stronger and smarter too, so we also have that going for us above foids.

Last edited:
You make a good point most girls spend 500 dollars a month on makeup.

LA girls or other big city girls spend 2k plus on makeup. They know exactly what they are doing
The makeup industry is huge: merely because the consumers (foids) do so in a LARGE amount.

If you design some "new makeup" and get some celebrity to wear it, you're guaranteed $10m in the first year.

High IQ. I don't give much importace to this seeing how entitled foids are, but make sense man, fake up have to be banned.

Fixed.

They hate themselves, so they cover their face with clown paint.

Make up is modern eugenics are so are stiletto heels.. my mom even said about her heels "They are good because small men don't approach them(women)" or something along those lines.. then she said something about a guy being ugly so he won't get laid and that she hated him while drunk with my sister right next to her.. my sister actually took offence but probably agreed.. my sister was only enraged because my mother dare let the cat out of the bag.

Oh sweet summer child, don't you know that kweens only wear makeup for themselves? They don't do it to attract guys like you silly inkwell.

They hate themselves, so they cover their face with clown paint.
They hate aging since it reminds them of what they had.. they use Make Up to try and fraud to the world but mostly to themselves that they are still attractive.

Also they still want Chad and are bitter that he wouldn't settle.

Because it's clown word, what do you expect.
Clown World is mainly about tragic events, repleted of nonsense that happens time and time again.
Foids are just part of it, but not the term itself.
Jooz contribute a lot to make the Clown World that is today.
Thanks jooz.
They hate aging since it reminds them of what they had.. they use Make Up to try and fraud to the world but mostly to themselves that they are still attractive.
Yes, it revolves around that concept.
Youth.