Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Now I realized - I was fairly happy in my life until I wanted to have a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Now I truly realized how being an incel caused my life to deteriorate. I was bullied at school (middle school) and had a horrible social anxiety, had OCD, but I was still happy. I had my copes, my hobbies and I didn't have a depression. UNTIL I really started being interested in girls which was pretty late, I was 18 at that point.

It's then when I got depression, became anhedonistic, didn't find fun in anything, etc. Now I really realized how bad my life turned after my sex drive and the will to be in a romantic relationship woke up. I wish I stayed a happy kid as I was before even if I would be childlike then.

Mu probelms go above and beyond lack of affection from women

Now I truly realized how being an incel caused my life to deteriorate. I was bullied at school (middle school) and had a horrible social anxiety, had OCD, but I was still happy. I had my copes, my hobbies and I didn't have a depression. UNTIL I really started being interested in girls which was pretty late, I was 18 at that point.
how did you not have any interest in girls before that? did you never have any crush or oneitis for any foid?
It's then when I got depression, became anhedonistic
I barely enjoy anything these days tbh
I wish I stayed a happy kid
brutal, my life was always hell even as a kid, I would get bullied at school and beaten and bullied at home too :feelsrope:

how did you not have any interest in girls before that? did you never have any crush or oneitis for any foid?

I barely enjoy anything these days tbh

brutal, my life was always hell even as a kid, I would get bullied at school and beaten and bullied at home too :feelsrope:
Sorry to hear about your shitty life experiences brocel :feelsbadman: maybe if we respawn on a better server and dice roll better stats, we will get better experiences.

Either way, I was physically attracted to females, however I think I was never as emitionally attracted to them. It changed with my (late) mental puberty, I mean I had my time of rebelion at the age of 17, while most have it at ages 12-14 (possibly due to bullying I developed later). So even if I liked a girl before, I wouldn't make a big deal about it. I still had my copes and was fairly happy. It kinda changed when I liked a girl in HS and asked her out and she ignored me in front of her friends. I was 18 then. I started craving sex and a relationship really bad since then. THis is when I actually felt like being interested in relationships for the first time.

Agreed, thirst for women was what really caused me to become obsessive and depressed

Agreed, thirst for women was what really caused me to become obsessive and depressed
I wish I was actually asexual and didn't need anyone in my life. My life would have been soooo much better then.

Sorry to hear about your shitty life experiences brocel :feelsbadman: maybe if we respawn on a better server and dice roll better stats, we will get better experiences.
It's always ropefuel for me to ever think my childhood/teenage years, especially today when I'm feeling more suicidal than usual, every night when I go to bed my brain has to torture me and make me relive those experiences over and over.
Either way, I was physically attracted to females, however I think I was never as emitionally attracted to them. It changed with my (late) mental puberty, I mean I had my time of rebelion at the age of 17, while most have it at ages 12-14 (possibly due to bullying I developed later). So even if I liked a girl before, I wouldn't make a big deal about it. I still had my copes and was fairly happy. It kinda changed when I liked a girl in HS and asked her out and she ignored me in front of her friends. I was 18 then. I started craving sex and a relationship really bad since then. THis is when I actually felt like being interested in relationships for the first time.
I had a crush on this foid in middle school but she ended up dating some drug dealer's son, what a shocker :feelskek:
all my teenage years I spent getting bullied in school at day and rotting in my room alone with no one to talk to about anything, I'm just now starting to realize how fucking lonely I was from 5-20 years old holy shit :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

You are in the right direction: the issue here is not being sexless but sexual compulsion.

You are in the right direction: the issue here is not being sexless but sexual compulsion.
Yeah but it's biological. I wish there were pills to calm it down. I mean there are some pills that fuck up your libido but I think it's not enough.

Yeah but it's biological. I wish there were pills to calm it down. I mean there are some pills that fuck up your libido but I think it's not enough.

This is just cope: think about medieval monasteries.

This is just cope: think about medieval monasteries.
More like monasteries sound like cope. Making yourself feel like you don't feel the feel is a cope.:feelsthink:

I wish I was actually asexual and didn't need anyone in my life. My life would have been soooo much better then.
Definitely agree with this sentiment. While most people at 13 were starting to have an interest in girls i just played videogames all day and had a blast doing it. But when i turned 16 i instantly became miserable because i was suddenly aware of all my inadequacies when talking to women. Most non-incels that i've talked to find it hard to believe that i wasn't messaging any girls in highschool or that i didn't have female "friends".

It is what it is
The incels who are ok with LDARing their whole life just haven't realized how essential affection and intimacy are

i didn't give a fuck about girls until high school. i was just a little kid who loved history, politics, debating people on politigram and politicord, trolling, browsing /pol/, then freshman year came, and i started chasing the foids. ever since then things have been going downhill, i want to go to old times when i didn't give a fuck about foids and only myself, but i don't think i can even if i try:fuk:

i didn't give a fuck about girls until high school. i was just a little kid who loved history, politics, debating people on politigram and politicord, trolling, browsing /pol/, then freshman year came, and i started chasing the foids. ever since then things have been going downhill, i want to go to old times when i didn't give a fuck about foids and only myself, but i don't think i can even if i try:fuk:
Same here but I was a late bloomer, I was basically a big child until 18 years of age.

Same here but I was a late bloomer, I was basically a big child until 18 years of age.
I got into politigram young. 12 years old actually, so for 2 years straight I was just having fun trolling libshits and commies, meming on /pol/, and getting into debates, all before my balls even fucking dropped. great times man, I wish time machines were real i would live everything past 12 years old over again
ive been into politics since the Trump election started lol, i ofc was young and supported Trump and i basically grew up on feminist cringe comps, Ben Shapiro, and Change My Mind. also good times even though now i know Republicans are fucking retarded

Last edited: