Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now i know why my Red dead game keeps crashing

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Dont ever get up
★★★★★
these faggots are too powerful, in GTA 5 they can kill anyone in story mode just by knowing their rockstar account id

these faggots are too powerful, in GTA 5 they can kill anyone in story mode just by knowing their rockstar account id
Agree, I cant fucking play when they keep doing this, I got a 20 min session in atleast then i was driving a train up to valentine point and forward between robbing and slaughering NPCs for money, Then all of a sudden driving FFFFFF shows up....

if you don't give a shit about online mode then pirate this shit and enjoy the game

if you don't give a shit about online mode then pirate this shit and enjoy the game
The game runs fine on my other computer which is in the living room but i suck with xbox one controller and aiming

So it could either be driver related or modder, BUt yesterday i saw tons of modders so could be them

Also look at this
just-mod-vehicles-into-rdr-2-and-thats-a-gta-6-prototype-v0-wvzzmgas9mdc1.jpeg

Modders aleredy modded in CARS into the game lol

Agree, I cant fucking play when they keep doing this, I got a 20 min session in atleast then i was driving a train up to valentine point and forward between robbing and slaughering NPCs for money, Then all of a sudden driving FFFFFF shows up....
anyway, gta online got ruined since 2017 when these fools started adding military and futuristic themed items and vehicles

since this DLC GTA Online got ruined

anyway, gta online got ruined since 2017 when these fools started adding military and futuristic themed items and vehicles

View attachment 1044943 since this DLC GTA Online got ruined
I dont feel safe driving around in GTA online without my insurgent fully customized 100% otherwise that rat bike or bike that can fly kills me.

And its impossible to fly as this thing will just shoot me down.

Brb, Gotta take a massive shit, Also fuck rockstar for not doing a better job, FIX YOUR GODDAMN GAME, I WAS ACTUALLY ENJOYING THESE 2!!!!

I dont feel safe driving around in GTA online without my insurgent fully customized 100% otherwise that rat bike or bike that can fly kills me.

And its impossible to fly as this thing will just shoot me down.
the time before they added all of this shit was the best time, you could enjoy the time with other players with a simple cars or even bicycles, since gunrunning and doomsday dlc it turned into chaos, constant grinding, kids on opressors and deluxos, dogshit.

the time before they added all of this shit was the best time, you could enjoy the time with other players with a simple cars or even bicycles, since gunrunning and doomsday dlc it turned into chaos, constant grinding, kids on opressors and deluxos, dogshit.
ERfuel

Just joined a lobby and immediatly i had fireworks all over me and got shot up into the air

That's one of the reasons why i never play online

RDo on pc is unplayable. So many modders. Its a suame that there is no solo sessions.

I once got DDOS´d on GTA online, that shit gave me a trauma for life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back