Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now I know for a fact, I'm ugly.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
So I was hanging out at this dudes house, because we knew each other since high school, and he wanted us to catch up before he leaves for uni soon.

He was telling me about some girl that wouldn't stop calling him and texting him on Snapchat. She also told him she was crushing on him.

Then he asked me to come close so he could take a video of me and him. I reluctantly agreed. After taking the video he captioned it "2 pretty boys", and sent it to the girl.

She then replied "you're the only pretty boy I see". That absolutely destroyed me.

A few minutes later, I saw his dms, and all I have to say is, it's over. People say if you're attractive, you'll know, and I think now I understand that. This dude has tons of girls he's talking to, tons of girls that message him first, tons of girls crushing on him. He rarely has to make effort, it just comes naturally to him. I've never experienced all the things he has. And the motherfucker keeps complaining about being single even though he has tonnes of girls crushing on him.

And for some reason, whenever I tell him I'm jealous of all the attention he gets, he thinks I'm just joking because he apparently thinks I'm a "fuckboy" who has a lot of girls after me. I un-ironically think he must be blinded by my personality, because there's no way an ugly guy like me, with 0 notifications and 0 girls after him, can be a fuckboy. Hell, whenever I complain to my peers about the lack of girls in my life, they think I'm just being sarcastic or something.

They probably think everyone has the same life they do.

Sorry if I'm rambling, it's just been a tough day for me.

Then he asked me to come close so he could take a video of me and him. I reluctantly agreed.
You stupid bafoon, never let anyone take pictures or videos of you. :feelsrope:,
also how does it feel to have sexhaver friends?

You stupid bafoon, never let anyone take pictures or videos of you. :feelsrope:,
also how does it feel to have sexhaver friends?
I thought I'd take a chance and see if some foid might finally find me attractive. Retarded, I know.

Having sex haver friends, is pretty enlightening. At least I get daily reminders about how over it is, which save me from periods of bluepilled delusion where I "try" and end up rejected and crying into my pillow at night.

What a bitch. I assume she is a teen as I hope most adults know to just be nice and say yeah 2 pretty boys. Fuck what a cunt.

I had to distance myself from my tyrone friend, I can't voluntarily subject myself to that much suifuel

What a bitch. I assume she is a teen as I hope most adults know to just be nice and say yeah 2 pretty boys. Fuck what a cunt.
Yeah, that part really killed the little confidence I developed recently. I know for a fact, if I was Attractive she wouldn't have said that. Girls just don't like my fiveheaded, bad hairline having subhuman self

if you have to make an effort you're a subhuman.
What a bitch though. What did your friend say about it? If he was a good friend he would've called her out for insulting you.

if you have to make an effort you're a subhuman.
What a bitch though. What did your friend say about it? If he was a good friend he would've called her out for insulting you.
Fuck, suifuel. It's so over.

I can't really remember what he did because after I saw her reply, my mind kind of went blank and I entered autopilot mode.

But he didn't see it as an insult, he saw it more like she was saying "you're the only pretty boy I'm interested in", not like she was saying im ugly.

Of course, I could be coping and he probably just internally thought "fuck this guy just got destroyed"

So I was hanging out at this dudes house, because we knew each other since high school, and he wanted us to catch up before he leaves for uni soon.

He was telling me about some girl that wouldn't stop calling him and texting him on Snapchat. She also told him she was crushing on him.

Then he asked me to come close so he could take a video of me and him. I reluctantly agreed. After taking the video he captioned it "2 pretty boys", and sent it to the girl.

She then replied "you're the only pretty boy I see". That absolutely destroyed me.

A few minutes later, I saw his dms, and all I have to say is, it's over. People say if you're attractive, you'll know, and I think now I understand that. This dude has tons of girls he's talking to, tons of girls that message him first, tons of girls crushing on him. He rarely has to make effort, it just comes naturally to him. I've never experienced all the things he has. And the motherfucker keeps complaining about being single even though he has tonnes of girls crushing on him.

And for some reason, whenever I tell him I'm jealous of all the attention he gets, he thinks I'm just joking because he apparently thinks I'm a "fuckboy" who has a lot of girls after me. I un-ironically think he must be blinded by my personality, because there's no way an ugly guy like me, with 0 notifications and 0 girls after him, can be a fuckboy. Hell, whenever I complain to my peers about the lack of girls in my life, they think I'm just being sarcastic or something.

The problem is you know if one girl does not think your "attractive" this is the herds mentality these dumb sheeeeebooooooms all think the same as cattle, if one rejects you its over for 99.9% of all women, they all think of you as subhuman

Last edited:
You sound like a mentalcel LARP tbh. I find it extremely unbelievable when incels say they have Chad friends and who tell them they have girls "chasing" them... First, Chads don't hang out with ugly genetic losers like us, and second they wouldnt tell you you have girls chasing you unless youre at least avg looking or above

You should have went with your gut. The guy apparently thinks you are potentially as high status as him if he thinks you are a fuckboy. You shouldn't have gave into his request. By doing that you just set yourself up to be dissed by that foid he sent the picture to.

ur friend sounds like an oblivious dick lol. My old friends blatantly called me ugly at any opportunity and they’d get creative with it. If I were u I’d take the opportunity to ask if he can hook u up with a foid

And for some reason, whenever I tell him I'm jealous of all the attention he gets, he thinks I'm just joking because he apparently thinks I'm a "fuckboy" who has a lot of girls after me.

Where did he get that misconception from?