Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now I get why many veterancels post here instead of the main board

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Much easier to post stuff here without worrying about getting banned.

Also much more variety of topics. After a while you realize the main board gets repetitive after only a short period of time.

Unfortunately femoids aren't as complex as we thought. So once youve seen their behavior only a few time, you pretty much seen it all. Of coz simps are retards and say otherwise

Last edited:
poo poo pee pee

i post in offtopic because my posts are garbage

poo poo pee pee

For many, this is the only form of socializing

Main board is just the same thread over and over

lets be honest all the vets and mods abandoned this forum for discord a long time ago

Much easier to post stuff here without worrying about getting banned.

Also much more variety of topics. After a while you realize the main board gets repetitive after only a short period of time.

Unfortunately femoids aren't as complex as we thought. So once youve seen their behavior only a few time, you pretty much seen it all. Of coz simps are retards and say otherwise
there is nothing left to learn. I've been on incel forums since I was 13/14, there is nothing left for me to learn.

lets be honest all the vets and mods abandoned this forum for discord a long time ago
this is true bnut discord is filled with shitposting memes

Yep. Also a lot of newcels are still learning about the black pill, so its natural for them to hang around in inceldom discussion at first more

Main board is just the same thread over and over
It's pretty much getting to that point, hence why I post here. I'm starting to like to hear fellow incels' personal stories and views on certain things more than just simply reading about the blackpill, which I know plenty about.

Yeah it's easier to vent and b myself here
G20f1t4

For many, this is the only form of socializing
This tbh.
I spent last year getting blackpilled on YouTube.
That's when I got prescribed antidepressants...

Tbh I prefer inceldom discussion now, as it keeps me updated on current events. People bitch just as much in off topic, just about things that are... well, off topic.

"I dont want to face repercussions for breaking the rules"

Inceldom Discussion and Offtopic blend after a while.

Yup you’re exactly right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back