Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Now even my grandma wont leave me in peace and wants me to go outside

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I thought at my grandmas house at least i would be left alone and i could have some peace there. But no, last saturday she guilt tripped me and said that all i do is sitting in my basement infront of my laptop. She still tries to cope because that its not over for me. She gave up my uncle/her son a long time ago, we live a very similiar lifestyle. Do my parents and grandparents think that ill suddenly get a gf and a social circle the second i step outside ? Cant even have some peace as sub5

Brutal Grandma pill

What do normies even mean when they say "go outside". Nigger where?

Atleast my family somewhat knows it's over for me but they are still in delusional that I might betabuxx some roastie in the future.

Reminds me of the time my grandma used to get mad at me for playing games on the pc at her house for too long

Exactly. I literally never met a friend by just going outside and nobody i know either. Most people i know met their social circle through school or college. I even tried going outside for a while but it felt so forced and unnatural to me

Atleast my family somewhat knows it's over for me but they are still in delusional that I might betabuxx some roastie in the future.
My dad implied something similar

He should jump from the bridge for even suggesting to repeat this miserable cycle.
They want to drag us down so we are in the same, miserable dead bed room marriage just like them

Older people are insufferable in general. I hate the bluepilled/redpilled-tier advice such as this they always give out, as well as the fact that mentally they quite literally are stuck in the past.

Also, they don't really contribute anything to society & thus are a drain on it.

Even my mom once admitted to me my Grandma is very difficult to deal with, and that she also doesn't understand just how much dating(in other words SMV market) has changed since then- which honestly is quite telling.

It's just a meaningless epithet they will fling-around, it's the same type of advice as "just take a shower" which is based on the fact it assumes you are NT & somewhat normie looking.

He should jump from the bridge for even suggesting to repeat this miserable cycle.
They want to drag us down so we are in the same, miserable dead bed room marriage just like them
What's worrying me, is that I'm becoming like my dad(and mom, albeit at a lesser extent).

Obviously we all know "pERsoynality" is cope as fuck, but through this I will adapt their ways of thinking which in turn will make my life more miserable.

Older people are insufferable in general. I hate the bluepilled/redpilled-tier advice such as this they always give out, as well as the fact that mentally they quite literally are stuck in the past.

Also, they don't really contribute anything to society & thus are a drain on it.

Even my mom once admitted to me my Grandma is very difficult to deal with, and that she also doesn't understand just how much dating(in other words SMV market) has changed since then- which honestly is quite telling.

It's just a meaningless epithet they will fling-around, it's the same type of advice as "just take a shower" which is based on the fact it assumes you are NT & somewhat normie looking.
Its not that bad for me. My parents constantly critisize me and me stupid questions, my grandparents leave me alone mostly. Id live rather with my grandparents than my parents everyday. But they still sometimes annoy me. For example my grandpa comes down multiple times a day to my room and asks me if im still alive and laughs, thinking he is funny

What's worrying me, is that I'm becoming like my dad(and mom, albeit at a lesser extent).

Obviously we all know "pERsoynality" is cope as fuck, but through this I will adapt their ways of thinking which in turn will make my life more miserable.
You must be very gullible to adapt their pERsonality. Only way you could ever betabuxx in the future is if you can't take the loneliness anymore and you just have to do it.

Workplace, bars, sports club i imagine.

Because yes, in their time it was working even for a ugly guy, because they was in competition with like 10-20 males ? (And the chad was quickly already take)

Now you have to compete with all of internet, international chads and all chads of you're area via Tinder.

They just live in a COMPLETE DIFFERENT WORLD

Workplace, bars, sports club i imagine.

Because yes, in their time it was working even for a ugly guy, because they was in competition with like 10-20 males ? (And the chad was quickly already take)

Now you have to compete with all of internet, international chads and all chads of you're area via Tinder.

They just live in a COMPLETE DIFFERENT WORLD
Most Chads are never truly taken, even in relationships they cheat

Exactly. I literally never met a friend by just going outside and nobody i know either. Most people i know met their social circle through school or college. I even tried going outside for a while but it felt so forced and unnatural to me
Yeah school and uni is the only real place to find a social circle in. Everything else feels like cope

Most Chads are never truly taken, even in relationships they cheat
Maybe back in time because of religion and differents value ?

Or maybe i try to cope. Anyways it was not a problem back in days, chad are fucking rare and you would probably don't have one in you're village.

Yeah school and uni is the only real place to find a social circle in. Everything else feels like cope
Those are the only places with actual youth nowadays

Tbh same its insane. How could a short abused dog like me get a foid? It literally never began wish I had a decent face at least.

Tbh same its insane. How could a short abused dog like me get a foid? It literally never began wish I had a decent face at least.
Summon a succubus or rent a girlfriend so those fuckers leave you alone.

THe succus would run away when she sees my face jfl no summoning for your face. @Friezacel

THe succus would run away when she sees my face jfl no summoning for your face. @Friezacel
I thought succubus exist for incel men. Basically you can't get real foids so you have to resort to them. No matter how subhuman you are they must fuck you.

I thought succubus exist for incel men. Basically you can't get real foids so you have to resort to them. No matter how subhuman you are they must fuck you.
Summoning probably works only for blonde chad

Last edited:
Maybe back in time because of religion and differents value ?

Or maybe i try to cope. Anyways it was not a problem back in days, chad are fucking rare and you would probably don't have one in you're village.
Yeah, hypergamy and cheating was less severe because of religion and values but it was present nontheless. And yes back in the day you only had to compete with your own city/village since there was no internet and less globalisation, but they were still surely some HTNs or statusmaxxed MTNs who are hard to compete against

My step mom used to force me to go outside hated it so much during my young teen years :reeeeee:

Yeah, no shit boomers. When they say that, it just tells me they don’t go outside themselves. There’s nothing outside. Fucking nothing. 15+ years ago there was stuff to do, but not anymore. You can’t just start a conversation with a random person walking on the street

My step mom used to force me to go outside hated it so much during my young teen years :reeeeee:
I hated it so much. They were in denial about our subhumanity and tried to talk themselves in that there is still hope for us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back