Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Now any man who is just redpilled is Incel

• Thread starter GloboShekelwitzcel
  • Start date
GloboShekelwitzcel

GloboShekelwitzcel

Greycel
Found on Google News from The Good Cuck Project:

https://goodmenproject.com/sex-relationships/ask-dr-nerdlove-am-i-dating-an-incel/

Only really worth reading the first paragraph or so. Basically anyone who recongizes and tells a woman (out loud) simple, obvious concepts such as the sky is blue, or something to the effect that 80% of women are dating the top 20% of men is an incel in disguise. I'm guessing that questioning why women should be allowed to vote wouldn't go over too well either.

Now ALL men are incels, even Chadlites.

describe women without lying out your ass = cops are called

"Am I Dating an Incel?" Something is wrong about that sentence.

incel is an extremely inflammatory term so bitches and normies love using it even if it doesn't make sense, it's nuclear

kind of like how they call people anti-social at the slightest misstep or if they can't manipulate them

tow the party line

cut the phone lines

suppress the spread of information

good work comrade

and don't forget about this type of shit

erRmulh.png

very important to bully the bottom 80% into shutting the fuck up

incel is an extremely inflammatory term so bitches and normies love using it even if it doesn't make sense, it's nuclear

kind of like how they call people anti-social at the slightest misstep or if they can't manipulate them

Have you heard it used in real life?

Have you heard it used in real life?
this is the balkans, what you'll hear is "frustrated", short for "sexually frustrated" and it's been a popular insult since the early 2000s

this is the balkans, what you'll hear is "frustrated", short for "sexually frustrated" and it's been a popular insult since the early 2000s

oh brutal. The balkans is the tall mofos too, isn't it? so even if you're 6 foot you're a "frustrated" manlet

oh brutal. The balkans is the tall mofos too, isn't it? so even if you're 6 foot you're a "frustrated" manlet
it's not just the average height, tolerance for autism and lack of friends is also extremely low, in certain ways it's more over than in the west, though not all

Where lmao? I live in Croatia and I've never heard this used.

Back in the days of mccarthism commies was the witchhunt word. Then in the 90's it was patriots.militias.constitutionalists. racists is not that bad since it exclude ethnics men and not consider as a terror group. Incels belief now will comprise of nearly 100% of men, it mean even if a chad is blackpilled he have to keep his peace or else he will be call an abolitionist helping the slaves.

Interesting, didn't expect things like 80/20 would become this common.

If you do not say bold-faced lies and express normie opinions you are now an incel.

and don't forget about this type of shit

erRmulh.png

very important to bully the bottom 80% into shutting the fuck up

"In today's capitalist society, the individual is estranged from their self through the repressive injunction to “enjoy!”. Such an injunction does not allow room for the recognition of alienation and, indeed, could itself be seen as an expression of alienation."

Anyone who needs merit to have an enjoyable life seems so anxious nowadays.
Only the people who never needed it can delude themselves into thinking they deserve their LUCK, attributing it to them being nice/smart/hard-working, and some to their narcissistic personality which they actually believe makes them unique and even more special :feelsseriously:

Am I Dating an Incel?

No you dumb cunt. Incels are the guys you desperately try to ignore and pretend don't exist. You'd never date one, since they are invisible to you.

We so fucking trendy these days.

Incel has become a catch-all-phrase just like "racist": if you don't want open borders because you realize that capital just wants to import low-wage workers to drive down wages and to drive up rents, you're a "racist". And even normies who are slightly redpilled are now "incels". And even leftists who simply want to abolish capitalism rather than seeing "woke capitalism" with gender quotas for CEOs are called "incels" like the Berniebros. The fact alone that you just have to end "-bro" to use something as an insult proves how misandric our society is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back