Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Nova Scotia Shooting

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Man kills at least 18 people while dressed in a police uniform. I only found out when I saw a news article Justin Soy Trudeau banning assault weapons or some shit. Apparently the shooter met his tragic end in a car chase when he was shot dead by the police. I see this as a massive cope and maybe even lifefuel. If there are already threads about this please link them so I can see more about this

18 is a pretty good score

Man kills at least 18 people while dressed in a police uniform. I only found out when I saw a news article Justin Soy Trudeau banning assault weapons or some shit. Apparently the shooter met his tragic end in a car chase when he was shot dead by the police. I see this as a massive cope and maybe even lifefuel. If there are already threads about this please link them so I can see more about this

The story was he killed his gf after they argued at a party. He came home and killed her then the party goers. Lifefuel

based oldcel

What is the Canadian media saying about this? Have they used the word "incel" or the phrase "incel ideology" anywhere?

The guy illegally obtained the weapons, all they want to do is to destroy the second amendment and have a totalitarian regime.
There is a reason why the second amendment is so high up in the list.

What is the Canadian media saying about this? Have they used the word "incel" or the phrase "incel ideology" anywhere?
I don't know. I'm still looking through articals

The story was he killed his gf after they argued at a party. He came home and killed her then the party goers. Lifefuel
He didn't kill her.
No. Based off what people who knew him said, he seemed like a prick.

The guy illegally obtained the weapons, all they want to do is to destroy the second amendment and have a totalitarian regime.
There is a reason why the second amendment is so high up in the list.
well if he illegally obtained the weapons, what is the point of gun control and regulations?

(((They))) are using it to usher in the Jew world order

Mogs other shooters into oblivion

well if he illegally obtained the weapons, what is the point of gun control and regulations?
to further corrode the rights of the people so that they learn to be passive and accept the erosion of their laws and justice until the cattle is ready for total enslavement

to further corrode the rights of the people so that they learn to be passive and accept the erosion of their laws and justice until the cattle is ready for total enslavement
no, that's not what I meant.

What I meant was, when someone goes ER, a lot of politicians argue for background checks, saying "this could've been stopped", but if the dude got the guns illegally then no background check could have stopped him.

no, that's not what I meant.

What I meant was, when someone goes ER, a lot of politicians argue for background checks, saying "this could've been stopped", but if the dude got the guns illegally then no background check could have stopped him.
I know, background checks solve nothing. the politicians know this too. the politicians dont care about stopping shootings, nor do they care about proper checks. those are just filler statements, to give the illusion of security. they care about bending the cattle to their will

Is for the history

Impressive score considering rifles in Canada who are magazine fed are limited to 10 round magazines only. ( If I'm not mistaken )