Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Notorious child killer Myra Hindley would have been released if she hadn't died so young.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★★
For those unaware who she is. Ian Huntley and Myra Hindley are notorious in England for killing, raping and torturing at least 5 children in Manchester in the '60s.

They took countless pictures of themselves standing over their graves, recorded themselves abusing them. There's an audio tape of one of the victims being abused/killed, begging for their life etc. They both fully participated in every aspect of the killings and she was usually the one who seduced the children. They were convicted just months after the death penalty had been revoked. They both got "life" sentences. Which, in England, usually means the lifespan of a fox. Huntley was never getting out, and he died in prison at 79. But Hindley was almost certainly being released, when she died at 60.

It just never ceases to amaze me how women can't lose in life. And how rigged society is in their favour. She even tried to escape from prison, aided by a relationship with a female prison guard. JFL. You can be a multiple child killer, as a female, and still access love, intimacy and freedom. She even had prominent people campaigning for her release.

They took countless pictures of themselves standing over their graves, recorded themselves abusing them. There's an audio tape of one of the victims being abused/killed, begging for their life etc. They both fully participated in every aspect of the killings and she was usually the one who seduced the children. They were convicted just months after the death penalty had been revoked. They both got "life" sentences. Which, in England, usually means the lifespan of a fox. Huntley was never getting out, and he died in prison at 79. But Hindley was almost certainly being released, when she died at 60.
Really amazes me how disgusting some people can be. Like I post and interact with TCC edits on here but even I’m thoroughly disgusted by this.
She even tried to escape from prison, aided by a relationship with a female prison guard. JFL. You can be a multiple child killer, as a female, and still access love, intimacy and freedom. She even had prominent people campaigning for her release.
Wow, what the actual fuck. This bitch, the dyke guard, and anyone who campaigned for her freedom should have been stripped of all their clothing and dropped in the Dharavi slum in Mumbai