Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noticed a trend online, just wanted to see if I was right or not.

Men develop femdom fetishes because such a sick vaginocracy can only be inherently perverted. It's an egodystonic trauma response.

Last edited:
(((them)))
The Happy Merchant

What's the trend over a larger timescale? Like 5 or 10 years.

I remember once pirating one OF video which i didn't know was a findom i disobeyed all foids commands jerked off to her tits when i wanted and laughed at her when she commanded a cuck to pay her money :feelskek: you get nothing bitch :dab:

I remember once pirating one OF video which i didn't know was a findom i disobeyed all foids commands jerked off to her tits when i wanted and laughed at her when she commanded a cuck to pay her money :feelskek: you get nothing bitch :dab:
Okay I like the spirit, bros a little confused but he has
i think it’s optimistic to blame the Jews for this, you’re assuming that if there wasn’t an oligarch of shadowy overly-religious folk, that this wouldn’t be a problem.

I think this is women’s natural state, and in recent history, they saw the opportunity and took it, this is what they would have always wanted regardless of who was in charge.

Wtf? It was so steady for so long (aside from the lockdown ofc) and then it just started increasing within the past year and a half or so. (((They))) must be hard at work pushing this stuff onto the masses, theres no other explanation for why itd suddenly see a steady increase like this

What do u suggest because nothing can be done other than ignore

It's because modern moids have become pathetic simps serving the gynocracy