Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Notice that theres way more gay couples in college than straight couples

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
It's not even like theres a massive percentage of gays at my college, its probably around 4% like the rest of the population. But I see waaaaaaayyy more gay couples than straight couples.
I go to a STEM school so its definitely because the guys cant get a female, and the females that cant get Chad just have sex with other females.
Just today I saw a nerdy looking ricecel having a prettyboy black guy stick his tongue down his throat. That ricecels straight looksmatch is studyceling and dying a virgin while he can get laid because hes gay.
It's crazy how hypergamy has gotten so bad that 4% of the population has an easier time obtaining relationships with eachother than 96% of the population.

The girls don't want sub8 males.So those men go the degenerates route

Jews want you to be gay so you won't pass on your subhuman genetics.

It's not even like theres a massive percentage of gays at my college, its probably around 4% like the rest of the population. But I see waaaaaaayyy more gay couples than straight couples.
I go to a STEM school so its definitely because the guys cant get a female, and the females that cant get Chad just have sex with other females.
Just today I saw a nerdy looking ricecel having a prettyboy black guy stick his tongue down his throat. That ricecels straight looksmatch is studyceling and dying a virgin while he can get laid because hes gay.
It's crazy how hypergamy has gotten so bad that 4% of the population has an easier time obtaining relationships with eachother than 96% of the population.
Faggot relationships are nasty, but I guess it can't be helped. Two men get along better than a man and a woman and two women get along better than a woman and a man, due to how different they are, yet men and women are supposed to be together and procreate.

With female nature and male nature being vastly different from each other, it makes me wonder how the hell did men and women coexist for the past 2 million years and breed up to 7.5 billion people? You would think our species wouldn't being alive now or at least not such a large population, yet here we are, so how did men and women coexisted for so long?

Just today I saw a nerdy looking ricecel having a prettyboy black guy stick his tongue down his throat.

Gayyyyy.

Couples in general are far rarer nowadays. I can only remember 2 or 3 straight couples that were in my high school of 3,500.

Ive never seen a gay couple in mine, or at least I havent noticed

Faggot relationships are nasty, but I guess it can't be helped. Two men get along better than a man and a woman and two women get along better than a woman and a man, due to how different they are, yet men and women are supposed to be together and procreate.

With female nature and male nature being vastly different from each other, it makes me wonder how the hell did men and women coexist for the past 2 million years and breed up to 7.5 billion people? You would think our species wouldn't being alive now or at least not such a large population, yet here we are, so how did men and women coexisted for so long?
For 99% of human existence men have been the controllers of females and have denied their hypergamouse ways.
Sadly with the recent invention of (((feminism))) and (((equality))) females are allowed to fully embrace their nature and deny sex to 99% of men

Woman are evil and stupid. We should swear off contact with them completely and focus on repealing assfirmative action.
Woman are evil and stupid. We should swear off contact with them completely and focus on repealing assfirmative action.

* I am promoting gynoids, not homosexuality.
Cultures and birthrates are a lost cause. We should focus on personal fulfillment and political self-defense.

Last edited:
What kind of faggot school do you go to?

What kind of faggot school do you go to?
A jew York city STEM school.
Most of these students are curry and ricecel nerds so obviously they arent getting laid

Cultures and birthrates are a lost cause. We should focus on personal fulfillment and political self-defense.

* I am promoting gynoids, not homosexuality.
High IQ, if artificial intelligence advances to human level the insane SMV and thus social power of queens will be destroyed forever, why in the actual fuck would a man put up with the stupidity, selfishness and extremely high requirements of a queen if he could have either realistic sexdolls or a robot wife who acts more human than female "humans", if you take away the sexual value of queens, men will realize how bad a deal they were getting this whole time.

If I were gay I wouldn’t be incel.

Foids can't get chad so they become pussy eaters

really sad to see that in your school, i avoid gays in mine are a few but they are, they are men with feminine minds who want to be fucked.

If I were gay I wouldn’t be incel.
if you were that you wouldn't be here man

That's why I hope China would become a superpower

I hate all faggots

That's gay privilege.
They should check their privilege and do something about it

Anal sex in general leads to aids, and anyone who partakes in it is a degenerate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back