Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Notice how they always say "THE" patriarchy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Example:

Why don't they say "Jordan B Peterson on the pay gap and patriarchy" instead?

They have to phrase it as 'the patriarchy' instead of 'patriarchy' because that way it makes it seem like it's already been founded that we live in a patriarchal society. This phrasing distracts you from questioning whether or not we actually live in a patriarchal society in the first place.

Which we don't.

tfw associated with "the" patriarchy despite never having fit into society

tfw associated with "the" patriarchy despite never having fit into society
When women think men have it better than them these days they're only thinking about above average looking males. Sub5 males don't even cross their minds which just goes to show how bad we have it.

I've also heard the arguement that the majority of the rich are "straight white males". Whoever the 1% is, is irrelevant. Does the fact that the majority of the 1% are "straight white males" benefit the average straight white male in any way? No.

I think if there was at least one patriarchy there would probably actually be multiple patriarchies, so the definite singular article is weird

the patriarchy is so far from reality it's actually fucking insane that they suggest it exists
guys will step on each other just for a little bit of social gain and a crumb of pussy
women directly influence the actions of men in day to day life so we actually live in an extremely dystopic matriarchy
females have subjugated the majority of men so badly they've effectively castrated at least 40% of humanity

the patriarchy is so far from reality it's actually fucking insane that they suggest it exists
guys will step on each other just for a little bit of social gain and a crumb of pussy
women directly influence the actions of men in day to day life so we actually live in an extremely dystopic matriarchy
females have subjugated the majority of men so badly they've effectively castrated at least 40% of humanity

The patriarchy is a conspiracy theory meant to demonize ugly guys that manage to be successful despite the odds being stacked against them.

When women think men have it better than them these days they're only thinking about above average looking males.
Not even. Its only the chads and the 1% that are doing better than women.

Example:

Why don't they say "Jordan B Peterson on the pay gap and patriarchy" instead?

They have to phrase it as 'the patriarchy' instead of 'patriarchy' because that way it makes it seem like it's already been founded that we live in a patriarchal society. This phrasing distracts you from questioning whether or not we actually live in a patriarchal society in the first place.

Which we don't.

Peterson’s said some wacky shit (like the whole meat and hair growth thing), but he knows his stuff when it comes to his field. Like most prominent political types they say some rational things and some nutty off base things, but the ratio for Peterson is pretty favorable seems to me. Lefties hate him obviously, but he’s right about a lot of stuff he’s talked about. I give him a pass to some extent too given his wife had cancer and he was overusing his prescription drugs for a window there, but that’s just me.

Man I'm really feeling the benefits of The Patriarchy™
So glad we live in The Patriarchy™