Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Notice how there are way more gay men than lesbain woman, and more male to female trannies then the opposite.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Some studies have shown that there are twice as many gay men than woman, and way more male to female transgenders than female to male.
It seems that men want to stop being men and become woman, and some want to stop chasing after woman.
But remember guys, woman are oppressed and have it way harder then men.

Some studies have shown that there are twice as many gay men than woman, and way more male to female transgenders than female to male.
It seems that men want to stop being men and become woman, and some want to stop chasing after woman.
I think it's the other way around.
I think wamen realize their life as heterofoid is so easy, so why do/ become something else? And for gay men: women are so terrible, why pretend to be hetero when it sucks so much? Just embrace gayness/ transition and done.

I mean imagine a pretty foid who is lesbian and Christian. Why enstrange her family if she can get a rich Christiancel and live life on easy mode?

just goes to show how women have it far easier in the dating world. if you cant beat them, join them.

never knew this before