Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Notice how the foids are disinterested RIGHT UP UNTIL THEY SEE HIS FACE

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
And then, just like that, they're suddenly down to fuck with a total stranger. Face is all.

Last edited:
20200220 091636

And then, just like that, they're suddenly down to fuck with a total stranger. Face is all.

I can confirm your post is accurate. Because one time my Chadlite buddy was messaging girls on Tinder without a profile picture (he accidentally deleted it). All the girls he was talking to seemed disinterested and only replied with 1 word responses like "Yeah", "Lol", "Ok", "Cool", etc. But when they saw his face they started blowing up his inbox. Lifefuel for Chadcels. Suifuel for me.

Whores being whores

Good morning I hate women.

The value of a man is what his face is looking like, how many inches taller than the rest he is, how much money he's willing to part with, what skillset makes him stand out. You're either a resource or make pussy tingle, if you ain't doing either then the best you can hope for is to be an invisible background character, at worst you're the monster in Frankenstein.

They’re all ugly

PUA work if you are Chad/Tyrone

I'd be put in jail for multiple sexual assaults :feelsrope:

Most men who approach her are unattractive so its a learnt behavior. Therefore most men are unattractive to her. Lol at denying sub 8 theory :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

whats he look like?

Face is EVERYTHING

Fucking makes me mad real mad.

That guy has some negative inhib.

Just be Chad, bro
full

Face is literally fucking everything.
Your entire fucking life is determined BY YOUR FACE

Won't watch, what does he look like?

Amazing pick up art at display here, notice how slick and talented he is in his approach. Pure skill right their, one has to hone their craft over years of practice to be as smooth as that man... :soy: