Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Notice how rape is the only crime where it is wrong to put any responsibility the victim.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
If I went to the bad part of town and I got mugged, people will blame me for going to the bad part of town. If I kept my car unlocked with the key in and my car got stolen, people will blame me for keeping my car unlocked and leaving the key.

But if some whore whore tight revealing clothing, went out in the middle of the night while drunk and them some horny mf took the chance. I shouldn't blame her no matter what because it is the rapist's fault. yeah sure it was the mugger's fault in scenario one but people will still blame me.It was the car thief's fault in scenario two but people still blame me, because I could've done something to prevent it.

But of course the whore is completely absolved of responsibility for her actions. Now I hate rapists as much as a normal person would but people should consider that a person will get urges to have sex with women and when a women wears something arousing those urges become stronger, but people don't get urges to steal cars or mug people yet people still will put some of the blame on the victim and the criminal.

Except for prison rape, in that case it's all your own fault you were standing on the Capitol stairs and got arrested and now you're gonna get raped in prison and that's hilarious.

And it's not just rape, they won't blame the woman for choosing to hook up with someone who's a piece of shit. Like how could she know this scumbag who's been a scumbag his entire life to everybody is going to abuse her?

yea except man on man rape. man on man rape, it takes a complete 180 and all the blame is put on the (male) victim. "he shouldn't have smoked weed to end up in prison, he shouldn't have been in a vicinity of a gay club, etc"

The best way to avoid being a victim of a crime is to not put yourself into risky situations. All people get told this since they are children. You have to watch out for yourself.

Most rapes aren't even this woman gets attacked alone in the night by a stranger story. It's more like woman agrees to go to club/meets up and do drugs or drink with other guests/group and then get fucked. Most rape victims know the rapists.

Last edited: