Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious notice how normies look much older post covid?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
like it looks like people have aged a few years when a year ago they looked fine. i heard its something to do with stress

like it looks like people have aged a few years when a year ago they looked fine. i heard its something to do with stress
Strees, alcohol, smoke, losing job, not exercising, not hanging out with friends and mogging the lonely do that to them

I met my cousins recently (around same age) and they already have such pronounced eye wrinkles, while I have pretty much nothing there yet lol.
I guess because I am home most of the time and therefore avoid the sun.

all the alcohol consumption, cigarettes, weed, drugs, no sleep, and a lot of sunlight. That's why us incels look young cuz we dont do that shit

Fatter = looks older. The masses got fatter.

Strees, alcohol, smoke, losing job, not exercising, not hanging out with friends and mogging the lonely do that to them

I met my cousins recently (around same age) and they already have such pronounced eye wrinkles, while I have pretty much nothing there yet lol.
I guess because I am home most of the time and therefore avoid the sun.
how old are you?

Fatter = looks older. The masses got fatter.
yeah I noticed. white women where I live their asses have gotten HUGE! (did the covid shot have butt implants or what) its not like they have a nice ass but they look like their moms at 24! (ick!)

I mean don't get me wrong I like a good ass but oversized looks gross/weird.
how old are your cousins?

Funny. Due to the lockdowns and such, I’ve been so much happier in life. I honestly wish it continued.