Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Notice how many rights groups stand up to female circumcision, yet male circumcision is perfectly fine?!

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Imagine being circumcised then having to wear a condom on top. You might as well try to fuck a girl with your elbow.

It makes me deeply depressed that my cock was involuntarily turned into a dry, scarred, inferior penis when I should have had the right to not have my own body mutilated by some Jew as a newborn. I've had persistent thoughts of suicide because of it.

Even when I was a young boy, I used to roll the remaining foreskin up on my cock because it felt good and more comfortable that way. It always felt like something was "missing", and when I found out what circumcision really was, everything sort of clicked and made sense. I've felt like utter trash since then.

Your penis is supposed to be sensitive.

Being dickmogged as an infant is probably worse than being ugly. At least an ugly guy can jack off with all 4000+ nerve endings in his foreskin and glans. The cockrobbed halfman has to rely on the underside of his penis. That's like using stumps to walk around on

Same man had i not been jewcut i would have 7in or greater

"But you can still cum!"

dipshits don't know the difference between orgasm and ejaculation

IT will never touch the topic of circumcision.

I cant imagine it, brutal stuff.

Islamcels are cucks

"But you can still cum!"

dipshits don't know the difference between orgasm and ejaculation
That's like saying: "LOL, your tongue got cut out. At least food won't taste bad"

Its okay to abuse baby boys who don't fight back. There was even a study that showed that baby boys are much more likely to be the victims of violence than baby girls. Male privilege n shiet

What would you suggest, seeing as my current stance is not apropos? Should I waste my energy being angry at something I cannot undo?
You can't undo circumcision but you can fight for reperations and repercussions

I think male circumcision should be seen as just as wrong as female circumcision. I'm a circumcised burgercel and I'm completely against circumcision but I would still rather be a circumcised Chad than uncircumcised incel. The uncircumcised incel gets to enjoy the ultimate pleasure in fapping. The circumcised Chad can only get about ten percent of the feeling in his dick but gets to enjoy love, affection, intimacy and gets the validation we never will.

Women genuinely do not care about male issues like this. We have to care about theirs, though. I try not to internalise other circumcised guys' issues, as I never had an issue with my cut penis until I came online and saw how angry other guys were. I cannot get my original skin back, so it's best to move on.
You are right there is no reason to dwell on the past, but it's hard when the past fucks me up so hard today

The circumcised Chad can only get about ten percent of the feeling in his dick but gets to enjoy love, affection, intimacy and gets the validation we never will.
Legit as fuck, the brutal thing is that we never had a chance of being a chad in this life but at the same time we had foreskin at one point in this life

I'm not sure how much money would be equal to the removal of a natural part of my body which had nothing wrong with it. If anything, receiving money would make me feel even worse, as that would be them admitting that they have done something horrible that needs monetary compensation. I was born with something that was removed from me, which will forever alter my sexual enjoyment and pleasure. Meanwhile, women have intact clitorises and tell uncut guys that their penises are gross.

My mother, the closest and only woman in my life, is unknowingly responsible for removing a vital part of my manhood that is crucial to sexual pleasure. I was a little sickly when I was born and thus the procedure was not done. I had my foreskin up until I was 10 or so, where it was cut off for "medical reasons" (I cannot remember what that was, but I remember having thrush). I remember the excruciating pain, despite anaesthesia, and screaming. It took a while to heal, and it was only after I was cut when I started to masturbate - I am unable to compare how it felt before and after. My mother wouldn't understand my frustration, nor could she do anything about it.
Obviously we would never get compensated with money but tbh it would make me feel better even though I will never get all those nerves back. You shouldn't be mad about it if you got it cut off for medical reasons, imagine you got it cut off just for the sake of it like us.

It fucking sucks man. I keep hearing about these nerves and how good it feels. I can't help but feel that I've been sexually handicapped. If women were having their clitorises cut off at birth in the West there'd be uproar and court hearings about it.
It really sucks man, I try not to think about it too much but it's hard when I'm reminded of it multiple times everyday when I see my limp dick

circumcision doctors should be rounded up and shot (in video game)

Dude mine wasn't and now I have to do it anyway because of constant problems.
I wish they would made it when I was newborn.

Sadly the jew snip somehow made its way into shitslam and here I am :cryfeels: Momo hated jews so much he'd come up with rules to do the opposite of what they did yet that nigger just decided 'nah let's keep cutting little boy penises lmao'...also the whole experiencewas absolutely traumatic, they didn't tell me shit and rushed me to a hospital in the morning where I was put to sleep only to wake up with pain, fuck that shit.
Brutal

I never understood this shit, why cut off something you are born with and meant to have?

My cock was deemed to small so I was saved

I never understood this shit, why cut off something you are born with and meant to have?
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Mine was circumcised without consent. I deserve reparations.

IT will never touch the topic of circumcision.
Those pedophiles prefer cut baby penis, and thank the local rabbi for doing a good job.

bumpero lets stand up against male circumcision

It’s a complete double standard.

It’s fucking ERfuel thinking about how I got circumcucked. Jews need to be round up and shot

The Jews stole my penis meat

Imagine being circumcised then having to wear a condom on top. You might as well try to fuck a girl with your elbow.

It makes me deeply depressed that my cock was involuntarily turned into a dry, scarred, inferior penis when I should have had the right to not have my own body mutilated by some Jew as a newborn. I've had persistent thoughts of suicide because of it.

Even when I was a young boy, I used to roll the remaining foreskin up on my cock because it felt good and more comfortable that way. It always felt like something was "missing", and when I found out what circumcision really was, everything sort of clicked and made sense. I've felt like utter trash since then.

Your penis is supposed to be sensitive.

Being dickmogged as an infant is probably worse than being ugly. At least an ugly guy can jack off with all 4000+ nerve endings in his foreskin and glans. The cockrobbed halfman has to rely on the underside of his penis. That's like using stumps to walk around on
I’m circumsized!!!!!!!!!

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And you should feel mad, there is absolutely no reason to circumcise a child, especially when he cant decide for himself. Muh washing under foreskin, muh cant pull back skin, ALL BULLSHITS. You can wash with a shower every part very easily and pulling foreskin back when not errect is very easy even for guys with tight foreskin, i didnt fully pull back the skin until early twenties and after few sessions with oil and cream i was able to.

Last edited:
And you should feel mad, there is absolutely no reason to circumcise a child, especially when he cant decide for himself. Muh washing under foreskin, muh cant pull back skin, ALL BULLSHITS. You can wash with a shower every part very easily and pulling foreskin back when not errect is very easy even for guys with tight foreskin, i didnt fully pull back the skin until early twenties and after few sessions with oil and cream i was able to.
The thing is none cares, not even my dad. He literally gets upset when I talk about it