Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Notice how insults are never about a person's personality flaw, it's always about...

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
You never see people getting roasted via attacking their personality, It's always about attacking superficial shit like your appearance:

hehe ur short
hehe ur looks weird
hehe ur balding
hehe u look like ur mum
hehe u have small hands
hehe u have big eyes

Low IQ and never actually does anything, the only purpose it has is to signal to foids that you're 'dominant' and friends that you're 'cool'
I've never seen anyone attempt to diss a chad, I suspect that they can only diss incels due to the massive amount of flaws their looks have.
How can normies say looks don't matter when they listen to garbage rap about dissing someone for their looks?

Last edited:
High IQ. Even then sometimes ppl maaaay use personality as a scapegoat to justify their hate for you. For example: that dude is so creepy eewww

You are what you look like, jfl.

High IQ. Even then sometimes ppl maaaay use personality as a scapegoat to justify their hate for you. For example: that dude is so creepy eewww
Creepy is just a politically correct term for ugly.

How come I never hear Chad being called creepy huh?

Creepy is just a politically correct term for ugly.

How come I never hear Chad being called creepy huh?
Correct. But failo will make ppl distort their view on you and automatically call you a socially awkward freak. It happened to me even tho I was socialmaxxed.

Correct. But failo will make ppl distort their view on you and automatically call you a socially awkward freak. It happened to me even tho I was socialmaxxed.
You ever notice how there's absolutely no Chad that has ever been called socially awkward unless they have some form of visible autism? (even then it's quite rare that it'll get pointed out)

My idea of why that's a generally observable truth comes down to two quite similar but kind of different ideas. The first idea is that looks are everything including sociality and personality, the second is that their looks allowed them to establish a friend circle early in life thus allowing them to develop properly when it comes to social development pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

What you look like is the only value society cares about. Foids all have disgusting personalities because they are treated like angels by cucks and whiteknights regardless of their actions or what they say.
As a male you can get away with anything and still be admired if you have the Chad looks.

You ever notice how there's absolutely no Chad that has ever been called socially awkward unless they have some form of visible autism? (even then it's quite rare that it'll get pointed out)

My idea of why that's a generally observable truth comes down to two quite similar but kind of different ideas. The first idea is that looks are everything including sociality and personality, the second is that their looks allowed them to establish a friend circle early in life thus allowing them to develop properly when it comes to social development pewpew.
View attachment 212399
I think it's because women have 0analytical thinking and process people holistically. Chad makes me feel good because he looks goo = good personality.
That's all