Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Notice "celeb culture" and celebrity worshiping is mostly due to girls?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I don't need to provide proof, why you ask? Look at around you, media feeds into women's fantasies. Movies these days are women worshiping (women are bad ass, women are stronger then men, men suck bohoo!), look at romance movies for example, they aren't realistic at all and it's some girl (sometimes even below average) with a model tier guy buying her the nicest things pleasuring her basically sucking up to her. Also look at music, what is it? All about love, almost every song on the radio (aka cancer in the form of sound) is about love. 

It's okay to watch movies and listen to good music, but don't worship and obsess over the celebrities behind them, fame is known to make you spoiled, arrogant, self bloated sense of importance along with a bunch more.

For example this girl, she clearly has a couple of loose screws and is mentally ill, shit like this isn't normal but it's happening more and more...
ej0E88q.jpg

Link to video (cringe warning!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmvk7kRC7VU

original-thelight_2.png

:love: anyone else going to see it boyos?

iiiTeMpeR said:
I don't need to provide proof, why you ask? Look at around you, media feeds into women's fantasies. Movies these days are women worshiping (women are bad ass, women are stronger then men, men suck bohoo!), look at romance movies for example, they aren't realistic at all and it's some girl (sometimes even below average) with a model tier guy buying her the nicest things pleasuring her basically sucking up to her. Also look at music, what is it? All about love, almost every song on the radio (aka cancer in the form of sound) is about love. 

It's okay to watch movies and listen to good music, but don't worship and obsess over the celebrities behind them, fame is known to make you spoiled, arrogant, self bloated sense of importance along with a bunch more.

For example this girl, she clearly has a couple of loose screws and is mentally ill, shit like this isn't normal but it's happening more and more...
ej0E88q.jpg

Link to video (cringe warning!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmvk7kRC7VU

Indeed. They're responsible for reality TV as well. They're responsible for Trump kek.

iiiTeMpeR said:
what is that movie, looks cancerous

You dont know bad moms?? Lol you been living under a rock? It's only. The coolest comedy coming from Hollywood!

NekoStance said:
original-thelight_2.png

:love: anyone else going to see it boyos?

Tell me about the moms. Why are they so bad?

Berdea said:
A Good Friend said:
Tell me about the moms. Why are they so bad?
A lot of loyalty for a couple sluts

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the antlers.

Berdea said:
They're big girls

For Yuletide hilarity this Christmas!

(for some reason I can't get the embeds to work right, I think it's all my add-ons or my old firefox)

Attachments

• LARGE guy 4 U.png
    LARGE guy 4 U.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 108
A Good Friend said:
For Yuletide hilarity this Christmas!

(for some reason I can't get the embeds to work right, I think it's all my add-ons or my old firefox)

damn, baneposting never gets old

Berdea said:
damn, baneposting never gets old
just when you think its down, it comes out of nowhere

I know. It's absolute vapid materialistic degeneracy, like those Kardashian whores. Fuck celebrity culture. Every cunt thinks they can be famous now.