Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
Fuck it man you guys didn't get what i was trying to say

Last edited:
no comment cause I don't want to brag

Kill yourself you fucking faggot Kill yourself you fucking faggot Kill yourself you fucking faggot Kill yourself you fucking faggot
Kill yourself you fucking faggot Kill yourself you fucking faggot Kill yourself you fucking faggot Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Damn, mogs me:chad:

B R A G
R
A
G

archive:
"WThere was a girl in our class that was legit top 5 ugliest foids i've ever seen in my life and she was clearly into me. bitch i wouldn't fuck you to save my life.i'm ugly but i have my standards.

it's so brutal man whenever i talk to beckies(or at very rare occasions staceys) they always want to end the conversation as quick as possible.and whenever i have a conversation with them it's always about something like something exams/lectures stuff like that."

You know what to do mods :feelzez:

Self confessed volcel? :banhammer::banhammer:

Self confessed volcel? :banhammer::banhammer:
You don't get it i'm saying the only whore that ever payed attention to me my entire life was a 1.5/10 femcel. and back then i had hair now i'm balding and it gets only worse from this point my only hope right now is stemcucking