Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing you do in this life matters because...

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
...you will always get bottlenecked by your face.

You saved three kids out of a burning car? Too bad your face sucks so women won´t care. They´d rather date a convicted good looking pedophile (lol, as if good looking pedophiles exist) than you.

You are tall and have a ripped body? Guess what, women will still give you that bored, bitchy, "is this ugly guy really talking to me?" look when you talk to them because your face just doesn´t make the cut.

You worked your ass off and got that promotion? LOL, what is this, the 50s? Women don´t give a shit because they can make their own money nowadays. They still want nothing to do with you because of the way your facial bones grew.

Knowing this has to be the most soul crushing thing I´ve ever experienced. Having an unattractive face is like having terminal cancer. There is simply no solution and you will die a slow and miserable death. Everything you do in your life is just cope to slightly ease the pain. Guess what, not even that works.

That's why I gave up on life and just ldar

...you will always get bottlenecked by your face.

You saved three kids out of a burning car? Too bad your face sucks so women won´t care. They´d rather date a convicted good looking pedophile (lol, as if good looking pedophiles exist) than you.

You are tall and have a ripped body? Guess what, women will still give you that bored, bitchy, "is this ugly guy really talking to me?" look when you talk to them because your face just doesn´t make the cut.

You worked your ass off and got that promotion? LOL, what is this, the 50s? Women don´t give a shit because they can make their own money nowadays. They still want nothing to do with you because of the way your facial bones grew.

Knowing this has to be the most soul crushing thing I´ve ever experienced. Having an unattractive face is like having terminal cancer. There is simply no solution and you will die a slow and miserable death. Everything you do in your life is just cope to slightly ease the pain. Guess what, not even that works.

Height is more important than face. I'm 5'5". Trust me. My life has been ruined since I was 16 years old.

Even what chad and stacy do doesn't matter tbh tbh. We all gonna die in a few decades and noone will remember us in 100 years so whats the point anyway.

Spicy blackpills today