Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nothing you can do will ever attract as much attention from femoids as Chad's natural face

• Thread starter Deleted member 29850
  • Start date
Deleted member 29850

Deleted member 29850

Banned
-
NOTHING AT ALL

you can be rich!
Or ripped!
Or even perfect with absolutely no sins in ur entire life!

Chad always wins!!!

Might as well LDAR!!

Only cope is the rope.....

Or you can pick the bettER option instead.

You'ER right. Incels rise up!!
Based.
Full

its fucking over. while lookism users waste their lives talking about surgery that they never get done, chads are fucking prime JB's daily. surgery is just a mere cope for 99% of incels/looksmax users.

Im a firm believer in natural looks or death. If ur ugly the majority of your life span will be spent coping, in the extremely rare event you somehow scrape together the money to get surgery, it will always look uncanny and regardless you will be too far gone mentally to ever recover from the extreme sensory deprivation and isolation.

its natural born chad or death honestly. Normies still get pussy but girls will not be genuinely attracted to them to the point where they do anything to get his attention. I mean dont get me wrong id kill to be at least a normie in looks but if it meant keeping my same state of mind then i would probably still rope because of the toll lonliness took on me

Last edited:
while lookism users waste their lives talking about surgery that they never get done, chads are fucking prime JB's daily. surgery is just a mere cope for 99% of incels/looksmax users.
LET ME COPE.