Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing worth getting out of bed for

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★★
Maybe it’s the adderall withdraw talking but it hit me, there is nothing worth working/striving/fighting for, women in the West are ALL whores, I’m 32 so the odds of me being able to meet a young virgin or girl with <5 partners is slim to none, I was criticized by own godamn family for not wanting to date single moms, like yeah fuck that bullshit I’m not helping raise some other mans nut.

I have a dead-end job that I hate, and the only reason I go is because I need to pay for my car and shitty ass apartment.

But it struck me if I could get neetbux I would never leave bed except to eat, drink water and shit.

At this point why put in any extra effort, by the time I get all the surgeries needed to be a normie tier I’ll be middle aged anyways, the women I would have access to would be roasties that are ready to “settle”. Well fuck that. I’m not betabuxing some used up single mum roastie.

So what’s the point of even getting out of bed anymore? Why bother or care about anything. I lost the roll of the dice on all fronts. If I work hard and get a good career now I’d just be paying more in taxes to the welfare state, and I’d have a couple extra bucks for copes.

I’m white but I really hope a civil war happens, fuck this shit. At least it will be entertaining. I hope Islam bends over every feminist whore and sticks it in no lube. Fuck em they are not entitled to mine or anyone’s help.

Good, you have to stand up for yourself. JFL at your family wanting you to be a cuck, that's not what a good family does. Better incel than cuck.

Maybe it’s the adderall withdraw talking but it hit me, there is nothing worth working/striving/fighting for, women in the West are ALL whores, I’m 32 so the odds of me being able to meet a young virgin or girl with <5 partners is slim to none, I was criticized by own godamn family for not wanting to date single moms, like yeah fuck that bullshit I’m not helping raise some other mans nut.

I have a dead-end job that I hate, and the only reason I go is because I need to pay for my car and shitty ass apartment.

But it struck me if I could get neetbux I would never leave bed except to eat, drink water and shit.

At this point why put in any extra effort, by the time I get all the surgeries needed to be a normie tier I’ll be middle aged anyways, the women I would have access to would be roasties that are ready to “settle”. Well fuck that. I’m not betabuxing some used up single mum roastie.

So what’s the point of even getting out of bed anymore? Why bother or care about anything. I lost the roll of the dice on all fronts.

I’m white but I really hope a civil war happens, fuck this shit. At least it will be entertaining. I hope Islam bends over every feminist whore and sticks it in no lube. Fuck em they are not entitled to mine or anyone’s help.
If you want to surgerymax then moneymaxing should be your motivation. Apply for better jobs while working your current.

I hope Islam bends over every feminist whore and sticks it in no lube.

I hate to break it to you but Islam has given women a lot more rights. Pre-Islamic Arabia women were without any rights. Fathers would kill their baby if it were female. Enter Islam, and women got a lot of rights; the rights to property and a bunch of other rights.

Good, you have to stand up for yourself. JFL at your family wanting you to be a cuck, that's not what a good family does. Better incel than cuck.
High IQ. *better anything than a worthless cuck

High IQ. *better anything than a worthless cuck
Yet society pressures us to become cucks. JFL at dating single mom whores, they gave away their prime years to non-uglies and then when nobody wants them, society wants ugly men to betabuxx for them.

Yet society pressures us to become cucks. JFL at dating single mom whores, they gave away their prime years to non-uglies and then when nobody wants them, society wants ugly men to betabuxx for them.
Ill take a decapitation with a dull butter knife instead of being a cuck

Buy a high end pc and an onahole

At this point there is only religion to cope. The game is rigged.

At this point there is only religion to cope. The game is rigged.

I’ve tried. I can’t program myself to be a believer. How on earth could a loving all powerful God be such a fuck to create a world like this and have us exist only to suffer? All we know is suffering.

strong feels. I need to log out now.

tons of reasons brother.

I’ve tried. I can’t program myself to be a believer. How on earth could a loving all powerful God be such a fuck to create a world like this and have us exist only to suffer? All we know is suffering.

Well in Christianity, God punished us for our sin of trusting Satan in the garden of Eden. Now we are struck in this Satan-ruled world of suffering and death. Only in the second coming of Jesus Christ, Satan will be finally defeated and the world will enter the new Golden Age.

Well in Christianity, God punished us for our sin of trusting Satan in the garden of Eden. Now we are struck in this Satan-ruled world of suffering and death. Only in the second coming of Jesus Christ, Satan will be finally defeated and the world will enter the new Golden Age.

Well I’ve never been to eden or met Satan. But punishing people for something their ancestors did thousands of years ago is fucking psychotic.

And it doesn’t explain why chad and stacey are exempt from the level of hell incels go through.

I have a dead-end job that I hate, and the only reason I go is because I need to pay for my car and shitty ass apartment
Go Postal

Well I’ve never been to eden or met Satan. But punishing people for something their ancestors did thousands of years ago is fucking psychotic.

And it doesn’t explain why chad and stacey are exempt from the level of hell incels go through.
LMao god doesnt exist bro dont listen to that retard he is just trying not to rope, when he really should for believing in that negative iq bullshit

I hate getting out of bed waking up to this bullshit everyday