Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Nothing worse than being a living ghost

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
A couple of months ago, while in my military service, i took a few days off to attend my graduation ceremony. I thought people would flock to me and ask me how im doing and id tell them stories from the military. I hadnt spoken to anyone for a year because i deleted my facebook account, didnt want any contact because i was mad over my 33 yo oneitis, who was in my class too, rejecting me. And ofc, she got the hghest grade, but that was the least of my problems.

When i went in the room, literally not a single person i knew spoke to me. People i was "friends" with, acted like i didnt exist. I was basically a ghost. The only person that talked to me was a female friend of my itis who i never spoke to before. I didnt bother carrying on the conversation because i was feeling sad. My oneitis didnt even look at me, it was like i wasnt even threre or smth. It was hard to not cry but im a soldier so i had to stand tall.

I had a chance to talk to her when we were alone in the dressing room but i just coulndt bring myself to do it. I could feel she didnt want it, she assumes that anything i do is a trick to get in her pants, women are so sexcentered, she cant understand that i want to be with in general. I left the ceremony broken and defeted then went back to the camp a few days later to get berated and abused like a good incel. Its my destiny i guess.

We're nothing more than extras in people's lives, we think about them more than they think (if at all) about us.

We're nothing more than extras in people's lives, we think about them more than they think (if at all) about us.
yep. we are completely insignificant. its beyond over

what room did you enter

was this related to the graduation ceremony, or ws it related to you friends outside the military

it is military grade suicide fuel if the people you were training with ignored you at the graduation ceremony, that is a low move from them and i wouldnt want to be near people who didnt value you

alos kek at top in the class its almost always the case the biased marking has gone too far, this is occuring in computer science classes even at university

I was invited to celebrate graduation anniversary a couple of years ago, but i declined. Surprised that they even remembered me.

what room did you enter

was this related to the graduation ceremony, or ws it related to you friends outside the military

it is military grade suicide fuel if the people you were training with ignored you at the graduation ceremony, that is a low move from them and i wouldnt want to be near people who didnt value you

alos kek at top in the class its almost always the case the biased marking has gone too far, this is occuring in computer science classes even at university
nothing to do with the military. those were the peple i was in post graduate with. the people i train with are pieces of shit but at least they talk to me

I was invited to celebrate graduation anniversary a couple of years ago, but i declined. Surprised that they even remembered me.
i shouldnt have gone. but it was a good reminded of how brutal life outside the military can be

.... And let god sort them out!