Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing will ever compare to taking a foids virginity

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
We incels(screw you fake cells) will never get to experience the great feeling of taking a young 14 or 15 yr old foids virginity and breaking her hymen and being her first male that she will always remember because we are incels and we will never experience teen sex and love and this is the most fucking brutal thing to think about I can’t fucking take it anymore :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
hello IT and feds go fuck yourself and die
14 is age of consent in many countries for a reason you age cucks and faggots

I've vividly fantasized about doing this to my "oneitis" for years now. Sadly, Chad accomplished it before me.

We incels(screw you fake cells) will never get to experience the great feeling of taking a young 14 or 15 yr old foids virginity and breaking her hymen and being her first male that she will always remember because we are incels and we will never experience teen sex and love and this is the most fucking brutal thing to think about I can’t fucking take it anymore :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
hello IT and feds go fuck yourself and die
14 is age of consent in many countries for a reason you age cucks and faggots
Indeed fuck fakecels

Shoulda tagged me:feelsLSD:
For some weird reason I forgot your username was dedicated to Broly :feelskek:

Get rid of that faggy one piece avii :feelsjuice:

that makes me extremely sad really, I wish I had the opportunity to experience teen love

chad collects all the hymens
normies get sloppy seconds

A heroin hit is probably more pleasurable.

Age of consent is 14 on my country, but is not easy, since most of them already do a lot of hookups since early, including the usual sex, blowjob and other sexual activities to other men, older or young as them, most of them here despise virgin guys, especially when the virgin is 18 and older. Most girls here like our version of "thugs", "badboy" looks and generic looks in general, listening to popular "badboy cool" music increases the value.

Very unfortunate that i will die as a lonely man without being able to take a foids virginity (in vedio game)