Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nothing will ever be the same

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]Everything is ruined. Male-female relationships will never be the same again. The gates of hell have been opened with instagram, tinder, tik tok and feminism. They have unleashed hypergamy. Now girls have an endless catalog of chats to choose from. The degeneration is getting worse and worse. There are girls who in 1 year get to fuck 50-80 (even more) men, all of the same profile, tall, handsome, with perfect jaws. Unattractive men had a chance in the last 10,000 years (monogamy, control of hypergamy, religion ...) now all that is over. It is really brutal. :feelscry::incel::cryfeels::cryfeels:[/UWSL]

Unattractive men had a chance in the last 10,000 years
The threshold was certainly lower but ugly low status males were still screwed.
I think women also had a stronger incentive to settle for betabux since welfare is historically a recent thing.

The Hippie ideas were (if implemented in a time before globalism as well as whitespread digital communication) indeed sexually liberating (it enabled boomers to have sex with no attachment within seconds), but due to these new technological changes that enabled hypergamy ad-infinitum everything escalated and today we live in fact in a society where sex is harder to get/achieve than ever before - if you aren't a male model.
With liberty without an end not an egalitarian society was created, but rather the most stratified ever with a small elite of men and most women at the top that fester in depravity because normal sex doesn't do it for them anymore due to being completely dulled by the joys of life while the rest rots in (sexual and emotional) starvation and is dependent on humiliating practices such as frequenting whore houses or masturbating. The biggest misconceptions is viewing sex or love as anything but strictly limited goods.

This is why we need a society collapse, a nuke blast, all women's rights taken away, and social media destroyed.

Much of that fun ends in unwanted pregnancy, disease and psychological problems.

The next big thing to come up is going to by polyamory. One chad is going to be in a polyam "relationship" with like 10 foids, so that they can all feel like there's a connection. The only real connection is going to be between chad's snakeeye and their cervix. With rising inflation causing wage depreciation, the rest of us are going to have to work in the salt mines for 90 hours per week just to be able to afford the moldy crusts left behind from Chad's fuckfest.

We must cleanse the human species of females and compensate with artificial wombs

The next big thing to come up is going to by polyamory. One chad is going to be in a polyam "relationship" with like 10 foids, so that they can all feel like there's a connection. The only real connection is going to be between chad's snakeeye and their cervix.
I've seen the opposite dynamic in the Valley - an ugly woman taking resources from four or five fail-males.

I've seen the opposite dynamic in the Valley - an ugly woman taking resources from four or five fail-males.
Well shit, I guess that's the other side of the 80/20 rule. I guess I'll have to stand in line to talk to my "wife" in the future.

Michel Houellebecq

“It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.”

― Michel Houellebecq, Whatever 1994

Last edited:
They have unleashed hypergamy
You're stupid (OR 12) if you think female hypergamy was 'unleashed' by modern conventions. Also, I don't think you know what hypergamy is

Michel Houellebecq

“It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.”

― Michel Houellebecq, Whatever 1994
MH is extremely based, in regards to society, race, Islam and everything